Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

5 hours ago, Siam69 said:

We were doing not bad until that penalty, all things considered with injuries and suspension.

Average age of this squad is 21.

Squads dog shite mate. Country will do nothing of note for years again. Best hope is we manage to get into the euros in 2028 through some host nation back door

Think there’s 2 automatic spots for host nations so we would have to hope 3 of the 5 sides managed to qualify properly so we could have 1 of the 2 safety net spots. 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Squads dog shite mate. Country will do nothing of note for years again. Best hope is we manage to get into the euros in 2028 through some host nation back door

Think there’s 2 automatic spots for host nations so we would have to hope 3 of the 5 sides managed to qualify properly so we could have 1 of the 2 safety net spots. 

First half was alright, 2nd was pish.

Young squad with a few decent players with potential.

But aye, as soon as McCausland was subbed, I turned the stream off and watched the news :lol:

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

First half was alright, 2nd was pish.

Young squad with a few decent players with potential.

But aye, as soon as McCausland was subbed, I turned the stream off and watched the news :lol:

First half was alright. The first 15 minutes or so we actually looked the better side but overall there’s just not enough quality throughout the squad. 

I don’t love that we are at a stage we are looking for blow in’s from England etc now either, but you’ve to take whatever you can get in a country this size realistically 

21 hours ago, King Jela said:

Southgate's stubbornness will cost them next summer.

Only team I can see beating them is France. However if Southgate persists with the likes of Maguire, Henderson and Rashford then they’ve had it plus not sure about this Alexander-Arnold in centre midfield either. Surely you should be building that team round the likes of Foden and Bellingham! 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

14-0 France v Gibraltar.  FFS!   🤣🤣

Watched this match, the Gibraltar goalkeeper deservers a bit of a sportsmanship medal.  2nd half they were scoring exhibition piss take worldies against him.  Like Mpabbe from almost the half way line, and a Giroud overhead bicycle kick when he basically could have scored kicking forwards.