“For those that need convinced, I’ll see you here in May”

GOAT

3 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I'm amazed that anyone would want to play that before every single match and find it inspiring in any way.  Apart from the mumbling, awkward, apologetic Power Point level crapness of it, he doesn't even say he's going to win the league. 

I'm not talking about getting a lift from an opposition's hubris ever, just this particularly lame car park speech.

The bigger laugh is a manager having to turn up on day one of a job and apologise to all the fans that think he's a rat.  "To my burglars, I apologise for not leaving my back door unlocked" would be a better topic title.

“For those that need convinced I’ll see you here in May”

of course he’s saying he’s going to win the league ffs

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

What do you want him to say “I hope we loose the league to Rangers”?

mate give it up will you and please clear your browser history as I’m sure it’s full of searches about him.  

😂

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What do you want him to say “I hope we loose the league to Rangers”?

mate give it up will you and please clear your browser history as I’m sure it’s full of searches about him.  

😂

See when I didn’t reply to your last post, that should have told you I wasn’t interested in replying to your shite again. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

See when I didn’t reply to your last post, that should have told you I wasn’t interested in replying to your shite again. 👍🏻

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Just now, GOAT said:

But he doesn't actually say that, when the words "I'll win the league" would come just as easy.  They're weasel words. The only promise he's made is that he'll be in their car park outside his own office in May (still in the job).

He's happy for everyone to take that meaning from it, obviously - with a smile and taking a clap, but those aren't the words he said.

He's doing the politician-talking-shite thing on day one.

14 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

But he doesn't actually say that, when the words "I'll win the league" would come just as easy.  They're weasel words. The only promise he's made is that he'll be in their car park outside his own office in May (still in the job).

He's happy for everyone to take that meaning from it, obviously - with a smile and taking a clap, but those aren't the words he said.

If that’s your take from it, knock on.

17 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Correct

let’s knock on now and delete the thread because it’s all about them cunts

Was at a cancer fund raising last night and had the misfortune to be at a table with some 'polite' rabids. When it was mentioned Rodgers had been at Chelsea and Liverpool with Beale he responded with 'Who?'.

Between that and the OP, quite an amazing lack of respect. The whole world has gone down the toilet, manners and respect used to be something.

15 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

That quote is Bill Struth quite literally talking about using the opinion of others writing us off to motivate us 

Exactly what folk talking about using Rodgers words are talking about 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You just lost the debate by quoting that, mate. You have added strength to @GOAT opinion.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just thought I’d screen shot this before you delete it bud. 👍🏻

IMG_0704.jpeg

But can any of you see the difference?

bet you can’t 

work it out 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

But can any of you see the difference?

bet you can’t 

work it out 😂😂😂

Feel free to enlighten us mate or just admit you made a cunt of it ?

actual countless examples of us ramming their words and actions down their throats over the years and loving every minute of it and no doubt vice versa  . Denying it is the case is bizarre  

14 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

Do you no think it would lose its impact after a couple of games? 

What your biggest rivals manager telling the world he’s going to win the league before a ball is kicked.  Remind the players every game in the team talk. 

27 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Feel free to enlighten us mate or just admit you made a cunt of it ?

actual countless examples of us ramming their words and actions down their throats over the years and loving every minute of it and no doubt vice versa  . Denying it is the case is bizarre  

No

On 24/06/2023 at 21:27, GOAT said:

Absolute ridiculous attitude, fed up reading this shite by some of our fans.  Fact of the matter is, the team we fight it out for every single fucking year for the last 140 years for trophies matter.  It doesn’t make you any less of a Rangers fan to admit that and to use anything they think or say against them.  That cunt has just told the world he’s going to be sitting with the league title in May, if you think that’s something we should just ignore it’s absolute idiotic behaviour. 

Well fucking said.

Can you imagine this type of comment from a manager of them during Walter’s tenure?

The disdain is on another level.