The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Post those posts.

38 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who’s doing this?

The guy putting the laughing seal responding to posts from myself and others made directly after Killie 

Using a win to go back to comments made 2 weeks ago to point score against other fans, weirdo behaviour 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

The guy putting the laughing seal responding to posts from myself and others made directly after Killie 

Using a win to go back to comments made 2 weeks ago to point score against other fans, weirdo behaviour 

Did someone actually do this fucking hell like you should not be pissed of when we got beat by a team with as many new players as us assembled for a pittance.

It' was fucking embarrassing as was struggling against Morton.

11 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Coming on to gloat over what other posters have said isnt for me tbh but when you post absolute panty wetting shite like some people do you cant greet when its mocked 

16 hours ago, Smile said:

Seems reasonable against teams with the quality of Kilmarnock and Ross County obviously they will create but we should have them out of sight by then.

We play a lot of games under Beale that I never feel are quite done or feel they are cut and dried you may not see that that's fair enough.

Our best performances under him have been the fenians, hibs away and hearts away where we blew them away. So seems the bigger games can be cut and dry under him

42 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Our best performances under him have been the fenians, hibs away and hearts away where we blew them away. So seems the bigger games can be cut and dry under him

Hibs and Hearts and celtic open up against us so we have space to play we always look much better when teams come at us and try to play football, the sticky games for us is still breaking down stubborn teams who sit in.

With Roofe fit we will do much better as he's great at getting those awkward goals like yesterday and finding space in the box. I'm still hopeful Lammers will come good once he gets used to our league.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hibs and Hearts and celtic open up against us so we have space to play we always look much better when teams come at us and try to play football, the sticky games for us is still breaking down stubborn teams who sit in.

With Roofe fit we will do much better as he's great at getting those awkward goals like yesterday and finding space in the box. I'm still hopeful Lammers will come good once he gets used to our league.

Was unlucky not to score at weekend with some good skill/decent save from the keeper

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Them dropping points means that Sunday actually gives us an opportunity to get slightly ahead. The annoyance beforehand came from even with victory, we’d have drawn level with them. 

The next 2 games are absolutely huge. Couldn’t care less about performances if we qualify for the CL and beat them I imagine the majority of us will be pulling in the same direction.

Yes, we should be sitting top by now. I think we maybe are slight favourites to beat them at home as Rodgers style and Postecoglou players are not working, also they are missing a good defender in Vickers. Beale must not overthink who he plays just get the strongest team on the park and show them no respect.

PSV going to be a tough game but the pressure all on them now to come out and beat us which gives us space in behind them.

We are good enough to score against them as we have shown already but we will have to keep it a lot tighter at the back as we gave up goals too cheaply against them at home.

2 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Was unlucky not to score at weekend with some good skill/decent save from the keeper

Yes, I think he just has to get more involved he's good feet and has a decent shot on him needs time to adjust to our league.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Yes, I think he just has to get more involved he's good feet and has a decent shot on him needs time to adjust to our league.

Lammers was the first of the new guys to show early promise in the pre-season games and then fell off a cliff when the season started. The pace and physicality of the Scottish game takes time to adjust to and deal with. If you can get over this hurdle (some can't) then quality will shine through - but first you need to adapt to the environment.

Sima, I thought, had his best minutes for us on Saturday and Matondo looks like a different player to the one that struggled last season. These two are both only 22yo and have a major asset - pace. Like many wingers another key requirement is confidence and if they find that then we could have a couple of standouts on our hands

Dessers and Danilo have shown small flashes but not nearly enough so far. They have the talent if they can settle and adapt.

On top of the 9 new guys, Raskin and Cantwell guys like Souttar, Lawrence, Matondo, Roofe and even Ridvan are pretty much new signings too in the context of last season v this. 

Only Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram and Jack have good experience of playing for Rangers with Wright and Davies well out of the picture and hopefully offloaded this week which would mean one or possibly two more new guys to settle in.

This re-build has been massive and really needs the one thing a Rangers manager doesn't get - time

For me beating the tarriers this week is bigger than the PSV outcome (I understand the money 100%) as winning the league this season is a must for me 

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Lammers was the first of the new guys to show early promise in the pre-season games and then fell off a cliff when the season started. The pace and physicality of the Scottish game takes time to adjust to and deal with. If you can get over this hurdle (some can't) then quality will shine through - but first you need to adapt to the environment.

Sima, I thought, had his best minutes for us on Saturday and Matondo looks like a different player to the one that struggled last season. These two are both only 22yo and have a major asset - pace. Like many wingers another key requirement is confidence and if they find that then we could have a couple of standouts on our hands

Dessers and Danilo have shown small flashes but not nearly enough so far. They have the talent if they can settle and adapt.

On top of the 9 new guys, Raskin and Cantwell guys like Souttar, Lawrence, Matondo, Roofe and even Ridvan are pretty much new signings too in the context of last season v this. 

Only Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram and Jack have good experience of playing for Rangers with Wright and Davies well out of the picture and hopefully offloaded this week which would mean one or possibly two more new guys to settle in.

This re-build has been massive and really needs the one thing a Rangers manager doesn't get - time

For me beating the tarriers this week is bigger than the PSV outcome (I understand the money 100%) as winning the league this season is a must for me 

Yes, I not Beales biggest fan as I think we still struggle even against average shite but I do think the players he's brought in are of a decent standard, not all will work out but as I say I'm happy with the new players.

Yes, he has to beat them especially as they do not seem to be playing well yet as a team and are missing key players namely Vickers who holds them together at the back.

PSV an important game for the money it brings in but if we do not win it will not impact us as much as letting them beat us.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Yes, we should be sitting top by now. 

We're sitting where we deserve to be.

If you're meaning we should be on top because on paper we should have beat Killie then surely the same argument is applied across city given their points drop was in an easier home game and they actually created multiple chances to win their game against ST J unlike us versus killie.

43 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Personal opinion is Beale won't take us to where we need to be but willing to give him the next couple of games. Game vs them is a must win as they look shaky and have a a few starters missing. 

11 new signings since January with 1 or 2 more likely

4/5 guys coming back having missed most of last season

You'll give him the next couple of games:headwall:

Thank fuck you're not making decisions :lol:

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Them dropping points means that Sunday actually gives us an opportunity to get slightly ahead. The annoyance beforehand came from even with victory, we’d have drawn level with them. 

The next 2 games are absolutely huge. Couldn’t care less about performances if we qualify for the CL and beat them I imagine the majority of us will be pulling in the same direction.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252946391035833&set=a.109482662048874&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

🤣🤣

22 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I mean I will, just referencing weirdos acting like beating Ross County definitely proved anyone right or wrong about his managerial ability 

Beating Ross County? Since you called for him to be sacked we’ve knocked out Servette, drew with PSV, and won convincingly with a good performance away to Ross County. Put that down as point scoring all you want pal, you’re behaviour after a first day of the season loss was quite frankly embarrassing and has been called out as such. 

Hopefully you’ll be able to back the Manager for a game or two now

Edit; I know you wont be able to as you cant stand the guy!

:seal:

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Win anyway we can that's my attitude for the next 2 games. 

Sunday not only gives us an opportunity to pull ahead. But it's an opportunity to send them into a full blown meltdown. Clearly they are having issues and we can really crank up the pressure with a win. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Win anyway we can that's my attitude for the next 2 games. 

Sunday not only gives us an opportunity to pull ahead. But it's an opportunity to send them into a full blown meltdown. Clearly they are having issues and we can really crank up the pressure with a win

My early prediction for this fixture is a 2-0 victory. Falling 2 points behind and failing to score for the 3rd game in a row will seriously fuck with their heads.

7 hours ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Personal opinion is Beale won't take us to where we need to be but willing to give him the next couple of games. Game vs them is a must win as they look shaky and have a a few starters missing. 

You going to sack him if it goes bad ?