***** Rangers vs Newcastle United *****

graeme_4

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I still expect in the tougher games us to line up with Raskin, Lundstram or Jack and possibly Cifuentes in midfield with Cantwell pushed further up.

Really hope there’s no games where we are starting Lundstrum or Jack. They are so pedestrian and average. 

15 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

I don't want to be that guy, but I can't be bothered with Roofe anymore. 

How long does he last this season?

Look we are all frustrated with Roofe getting injured but as long as he remains a Ranger then if fit we would be mental not to consider him, he is the most natural finisher at the club 

Beale still has us playing far too slow same as the games he managed last year we are needing to pass and move the ball  a lot quicker  we are too predictable.

Our build up play still takes an age to get to the forwards he has to change that, when Raskin came on and Hagi we got the ball forward a lot quicker.

I hope the new players in Danilo and Dressers and Cifuentes change the way we play and are  more positive.

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Had a wee look on Newcastle forum see what they where saying and the cunts are talking about follow follow and lady front bottoms 🤣

Riddy, also some Rangers fan posting crawling right up their rings 

Nae need 

I joined FF about two weeks ago. Two posts later I’m banned 😂😂
called Dungwell out for the only one allowed to sell merchandise 

clinically obese idiot with a bunch of sheep at his rear. 
just my opinion 

We should have clicked already, had our 7 new players gelled into a speedy, attacking, free scoring style of play. In fact, we should have every summer signing in the building by now and all those leaving already out the door.

So what if we'd no CFs available, our best CH still covering from injury and gave an outgoing keeper a start on his testimonial, things should be so much better by now.

We need to learn to be ready for pre season friendlies not just for competitive stuff.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Far too many reading far too much into our first preseason game.

True, but a lot of the key issues are residual from last season that don’t seem to be going away - slow to get forward, taking the wrong option a lot of the time, switching off at fullback position.

Think the weekend should be a bit different. Lower level of opposition, and more quality attackers back. Hopefully Raskin sharp enough to start instead of the plodders in midfield. 

On 19/07/2023 at 12:19, ForeverAndEver said:

Sounds like the one I’m meaning :lol: 

Played it a few times and then patched it, sure I posted about it on here in a thread, absolutely awful

It was horrendous, absolute riddie, sounded like Slipknot singing We Are The People.