*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

39 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Staggered at that tbh. Really highlights how much Killie took the wind out the sails this season.

Public sale starting today hasn't helped anyone who is non ST who travels distance to plan ahead if unsure they'd get a brief.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Took 30 seconds to get on for me tbf :lol:

Don’t see it tbh, CD1/7 had at least 100 each and BR had the same. 

They'll go in no time. Took me 2 and a half minutes to get on there. Trust in Inigo.

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I reckon, listening to MB’s press conference, he’s already conceded that this tie is a step too far for our new look team and that Europa league is where we’ll be at… whilst I hate to see that from our manager I’ve kind of accepted this also… by Christ if we manage to get through I’ll eat every slice of humble pie goin!!

Your interpretation or what he said?

I reckon, listening to MB’s press conference, he’s already conceded that this tie is a step too far for our new look team and that Europa league is where we’ll be at… whilst I hate to see that from our manager I’ve kind of accepted this also… by Christ if we manage to get through I’ll eat every slice of humble pie goin!!

You've just completely made that up.

Its a challenging tie and PSV are favourites.

But let’s get some perspective - this is PSV not Real Madrid.  Not entirely sure quaking in our boots is merited 

38 minutes ago, James T Kirk said:

I didn’t care to look into the guy’s point other than the headline - he said the Europa League is BETTER than the Champions League.

However he tried to spin that - he’s talking out of his arse.

If you look at the quotes, you'll see he didn't say that. 

39 minutes ago, James T Kirk said:

I didn’t care to look into the guy’s point other than the headline - he said the Europa League is BETTER than the Champions League.

However he tried to spin that - he’s talking out of his arse.

That's your first mistake.

13 minutes ago, James T Kirk said:

“Rangers fan tells Ally McCoist that the Europa League is BETTER than the Champions League” was the headline.

Verbatim.

Are you trolling? 

At no point did the guy say anything that matches the headline. 

Therefore, the sun are talking shite and on another click-bait hunt.

I was a big Tillman fan but he should be booed to fuck like everyone else in red and white tonight 

Would also be good to get it up him and send him packing to the Europa League after he basically turned us down so he could go on loan again elsewhere 

21 minutes ago, King Rager said:

Are you trolling? 

At no point did the guy say anything that matches the headline. 

Therefore, the sun are talking shite and on another click-bait hunt.

Im not sure why you think I’m trolling, nor why you’re obsessed with arguing over trivialities.

Or why you think it’s unreasonable to assume the guy said something to that effect reported in the headline. 

Just now, James T Kirk said:

Im not sure why you think I’m trolling, nor why you’re obsessed with arguing over trivialities.

Or why you think it’s unreasonable to assume the guy said something to that effect reported in the headline. 

Because it's the sun with a very obvious click-bait headline

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I was a big Tillman fan but he should be booed to fuck like everyone else in red and white tonight 

Would also be good to get it up him and send him packing to the Europa League after he basically turned us down so he could go on loan again elsewhere 

Did he get any say in not joining us or did Bayern make the decision. Still give him stick tonight. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Most should, will still be a decent number of paper  though. Mental to leave the public sale until matchday

Same day they have announced folk to go and purchase allocated away tie tickets too 

Ticket site will be running at the same pace as Niko Kranjkar for the next 3 hours