The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Muscat, Almeyda there’s plenty of coaches out there more qualified to manage us than Beale.

Muscat? Tell me about his career, philosophy, why he failed so miserably in his only job in Europe. Does a 50% win rate over his career as manager scream top-class boss? Tbh, Muscat links just smack of folk we replicate Postecoglou because he worked with him.

Not having Almeyda. Another Caixinha.

29 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

We have too many players who don't know what is expected of them and we are soft as shit. Beale said he signed players on their personality 😂 they look shell shocked 

We need more Scots in there who know what it's all about. And of a better quality than Scott Wright and Ryan Jack ffs.

What Scots could we sign who are better than Wright and Jack? Genuine question. The players who get a game for Scotland before Jack are all non-starters for different reasons. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Muscat? Tell me about his career, philosophy, why he failed so miserably in his only job in Europe. Does a 50% win rate over his career as manager scream top-class boss? Tbh, Muscat links just smack of folk we replicate Postecoglou because he worked with him.

So we just motor on with the coach who has won fuck all and had managed a grand total of 22 games before taking over at us ? 

Give us some of your suggestions on a replacement.

Just now, The Dude said:

You  couldn't be further off if you tried. Let me guess, you got banned because of me previously? :boughy:

I can't be the only person that thinks the same then if previous posters have been banned for calling you out.

Why don't you get high again and calm yourself down? Although god knows why you felt the need to post that on a forum :lol:

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s not just that, you look at clubs that keep changing their manager like Chelsea and it just invariably doesn’t work. Particularly early or mid-season changes.

I don’t think there is much between us and the fenians even last season in the cup games and at the moment we’re winning and keeping clean sheets despite being woeful so I’m in favour of keeping going and seeing if he can play through it.

Needs to keep winning though, and with as many key players out as we now have I’m not convinced he’s going to be able to but we’ll see.

Changing now and having some 30 year old replace him in Jurgen Nenn like that mongo keeps suggesting would be mental.

I agree we shouldn’t keep changing managers but I just don’t see it working with Beale. He looks as lost with his tactics as the players do and we’re horrendous to watch even when we’re winning.

Not for one minute suggesting we should appoint any of them but I honestly think guys like Stephen Robinson, McInnes or even Martindale could come in and manage us better than Beale is right now. That’s how bad I think he is.

Just now, MillerTimeDavie said:

I can't be the only person that thinks the same then if previous posters have been banned for calling you out.

Why don't you get high again and calm yourself down? Although god knows why you felt the need to post that on a forum :lol:

Who says I'm not stoned just now?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So who would your suggestion be 

you have said you didn’t want Beale to begin with and are now just rubbishing others suggestions . So if Beale was given his jotters tomorrow who out there just now would you realistically want in the door ?

1 minute ago, mark1963 said:

Checked our domestic fixtures ,grim few weeks ahead.

All perfectly winnable until the October international break. Drop league points when the scum don't, or go out the cup, and he'll be fucked. 

Shite as it is to watch winning is all that matters then hopefully get some of our injured players available again.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All perfectly winnable until the October international break. Drop league points when the scum don't, or go out the cup, and he'll be fucked. 

Shite as it is to watch winning is all that matters then hopefully get some of our injured players available again.

Think the new SD will be in come the October break and then the decision made.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

So who would your suggestion be 

you have said you didn’t want Beale to begin with and are now just rubbishing others suggestions . So if Beale was giving his jotters tomorrow who out there just now would you realistically want in the door ?

No idea, but then I'm not calling for sackings in september. If  the likes of Muscat, McInnes and Almeyda are the types of names in the mix, I'd keep Beale.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just trying to get a feel for what the fans at Ibrox are thinking about M B, most of us on here think it is just a matter of time, I assume with the booing at the end those in the stadium think the same.

The booing makes me think it’s a lot closer than I did before. Even with the catastrophe against them, we’ve won three and haven’t conceded - the booing was a surprise to me.

I think we’ll stumble to a win on Wednesday - maybe by a couple of goals. I’m just glad it’s not at their place. We lose though, he’s gone. 

edit - re the fans near me - the usual miserable moaning bastards are just the same as usual, but even when there was something decent today, there wasn’t much in the away of praise.

3 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Wee bit personal that. Any need?

Just now, The Dude said:

No idea, but then I'm not calling for sackings in september. If  the likes of Muscat, McInnes and Almeyda are the types of names in the mix, I'd keep Beale.

Based on what you have seen from him so far or just in blind hope that it gets better ?