The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It was the same today. Banfield was actually standing doing stretches and keepie uppies whilst the players warmed up  :lol: League Two sides are ran better than that. 

Thankfully didn’t have to endure it today. I don’t have a ST and buy game by game. The wee man didn’t fancy it today and I’ve never been happier about it.

Todays performance was poor but It’s worth keeping in mind we have won all 3 games in the last week without conceding a goal in our 2 league games and Motherwell hadn’t lost away from home in the league for 9 months.  I’d have bit your hand off for that a week ago.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Motherwell manager Stuart Kettlewell.

“Their goalie got booked and they were trying to take the ball into the corner to waste time. I’ve not seen that much before from a Rangers team here.’

That’s what we are now

Teams will be smelling blood now with us being that negative at home. 

20 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Just sleepwalking into more dropped points and humiliation in the League, or even Wednesday night. 

It is quite clear it isn’t going to improve. 

If it happens midweek he should be gone then and there. I have no idea what his plan is and I dont think the players do either. Today watching that game was torture, he was just lucky we didn't drop points.

1 minute ago, Helmutschone said:

When Motherwell players have better close control and a better first touch than our players you know the training isn't as good as we have been led to believe. A decent team will fucking murder us the way psv did. Scunnered with the state of us from top to bottom. 

Like Betis?

2 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

If it happens midweek he should be gone then and there. I have no idea what his plan is and I dont think the players do either. Today watching that game was torture, he was just lucky we didn't drop points.

If we lose the cup game on Wednesday, that should be him gone. 

We need to win the League Cup, especially with them out of it. Also puts down a marker for us.

Just in from the game - I know I shouldn’t be but I’m utterly stunned at what I just witnessed. I genuinely can’t remember us ever being booed off like that when we’ve won. That performance was horrendous. It shows that the second half v Betis is the outlier!

Just now, B1872 said:

Just in from the game, I know I shouldn’t be but I’m utterly stunned at what I just witnessed. I genuinely can’t remember us ever being booed off like that when we’ve won. That performance was horrendous. It shows that the second half v Betis is the outlier!

Was hoping to see a bit of the shackles coming off today after Thursday and us showing signs of kicking on 

instead your coming home thinking Wednesday is going to be a slog too and back at square one

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

“Their goalie got booked and they were trying to take the ball into the corner to waste time. I’ve not seen that much before from a Rangers team here.’

That’s what we are now

Thats disgusting. The level of fear Ibrox holds for opponents now. Of you fuck Beale. Not happening anytime soon. 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Blamed everything but his set up. Suppose he isn't going to come out and admit that.

His set up can be seen as brilliant or diabolical but either way it's not the cause of every single player ridiculously gifting simple possession, not making simple passes or controlling a ball, some of them in multiple occasions.

He's plenty to be blamed for but the vast majority of today's is on the players.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Like Betis?

I don't think Betis are actually up to a really high standard, said it well before the game too. That's the European sides we will beat.

I think any side that's technically good but also a bit of pace and power will run over the top of us though.

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s what we are now

Butland didn't get booked iirc, Rice and Davies did.