Europa league emails are out

DiamondDan

16 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Honestly mate, im out.  

All joking aside and no bullshit, i have a boy who has a football team trip coming up and a daughter who has dance/horse riding/rollerskating lessons.  Im no a daft 23 year old who will buy any old shite the club throws at him anymore. I have other things that suffer for me to follow us and when the team dial in a performance like that then am i fuck paying the guts of £60 for tickets vs Aris. They can fuck off. I spent X in the covid season to keep my season tickets while the team agreed to "defer" money owed to them. I got fuck all, they never missed a beat. 

Im sitting here fucking raging about todays defeat listening to my mrs and daughter discussing what fuckin roller boots she can "afford".

Tav is cutting about in a lambo and barasic in a mclaren while dialling in shite like that today. 

Raging doesnt even scratch the surface mate

Barisic wasn't even playing 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Honestly, in this case i picked barasic as I know what car he drives having seen him pulling up at the stadium. No singling out of borna, roofe has an RS6 etc 

Basically the point is, NO HUNGER IN PARADISE. they get away with the prize and we are told:

Its too early in the season 

Its too late in the season 

They are tired

They are not sharp

All while we pay through the nose and bisgrove doubles prices 

I’ve got a kid on the way and a new mortgage to pay. 

I already put in the best part of £2k a year to the club. I’m not paying another £200 including travel when the performances have been so poor and the atmosphere is so toxic, not to mention a boring group in a second-tier competition. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2023 at 16:51, SonicWill said:

I’ve got a kid on the way and a new mortgage to pay. 

I already put in the best part of £2k a year to the club. I’m not paying another £200 including travel when the performances have been so poor and the atmosphere is so toxic, not to mention a boring group in a second-tier competition. 

Second rate? Is that what you’d a claimed had we won it? 

20 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Second rate? Is that what you’d a claimed had we won it? 

I said "second-tier", which by any definition it is. Top tier is Champions League, third-tier is Conference. 

And obviously not, because winning the Europa would still have been a phenomenal achievement.

But I'm not going to pretend I'm excited about a competition that pays us less money and offers less glamorous opponents that we gained entry to simply by getting pumped 5-1 by a team we beat last year.

1 hour ago, SonicWill said:

I said "second-tier", which by any definition it is. Top tier is Champions League, third-tier is Conference. 

And obviously not, because winning the Europa would still have been a phenomenal achievement.

But I'm not going to pretend I'm excited about a competition that pays us less money and offers less glamorous opponents that we gained entry to simply by getting pumped 5-1 by a team we beat last year.

The year we got to the finals of the europa was after a bigger embarrassment in the champions league qualifier with a much less glamorous group. Yet I enjoyed every bit of it.

every goal that went in I wasn’t thinking oh that’s not worth as much as a champions league goal etc.

live in the moment and don’t get too drawn up on what tournament it is 

Was trying to stay strong and not buy the package

Partly to show my annoyance from the OF game but also to show that I’m not happy with how things are going….

Anyhow - Bottled it and bought the package at £120 this morning…. That’ll teach them….

15 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Was trying to stay strong and not buy the package

Partly to show my annoyance from the OF game but also to show that I’m not happy with how things are going….

Anyhow - Bottled it and bought the package at £120 this morning…. That’ll teach them….

Good for you mate.  Ultimately, we are just numbers to them. As long as they get sufficient numbers to turn a profit they won’t bother either way.

I’m out on this occasion though.

2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Good for you mate.  Ultimately, we are just numbers to them. As long as they get sufficient numbers to turn a profit they won’t bother either way.

I’m out on this occasion though.

That’s definitely the problem - Fortunately as a ST holder I can pretty much guarantee any home game I want to go to

However with thousands on MyGers/waiting lists Rangers know any ST holder not buying then there’s more than enough waiting to take the spares

3 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

That’s definitely the problem - Fortunately as a ST holder I can pretty much guarantee any home game I want to go to

However with thousands on MyGers/waiting lists Rangers know any ST holder not buying then there’s more than enough waiting to take the spares

Yet we couldn’t sell out for any CL game or Morton this season, don’t even think Livi did either tbf

20 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Nah