Europa league emails are out

DiamondDan

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They were out yesterday, I'm really considering just patching it now, I've just about had enough. 

Haven't missed an Ibrox European game since 2006 but i'm not encouraging this shit any longer.  Mental health is going to suffer seeing us struggle against those teams. 

15 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Hard pass until we see a new manager from me. 

13 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Genuinely considering cancelling my Card before they take the dough.

13 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Big fuckin no from me. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They were out yesterday, I'm really considering just patching it now, I've just about had enough. 

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sack the manager and I'm in, keep the status quo and I'm done.

I  get it but, we’re not actually though, are we? 

And that’s the problem with our board. No matter what we keep coming back and so they think all’s well. It fucking isn’t.

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Honestly mate, im out.  

All joking aside and no bullshit, i have a boy who has a football team trip coming up and a daughter who has dance/horse riding/rollerskating lessons.  Im no a daft 23 year old who will buy any old shite the club throws at him anymore. I have other things that suffer for me to follow us and when the team dial in a performance like that then am i fuck paying the guts of £60 for tickets vs Aris. They can fuck off. I spent X in the covid season to keep my season tickets while the team agreed to "defer" money owed to them. I got fuck all, they never missed a beat. 

Im sitting here fucking raging about todays defeat listening to my mrs and daughter discussing what fuckin roller boots she can "afford".

Tav is cutting about in a lambo and barasic in a mclaren while dialling in shite like that today. 

Raging doesnt even scratch the surface mate

Best post of the day and sums up exactly my feelings too.   

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Honestly mate, im out.  

All joking aside and no bullshit, i have a boy who has a football team trip coming up and a daughter who has dance/horse riding/rollerskating lessons.  Im no a daft 23 year old who will buy any old shite the club throws at him anymore. I have other things that suffer for me to follow us and when the team dial in a performance like that then am i fuck paying the guts of £60 for tickets vs Aris. They can fuck off. I spent X in the covid season to keep my season tickets while the team agreed to "defer" money owed to them. I got fuck all, they never missed a beat. 

Im sitting here fucking raging about todays defeat listening to my mrs and daughter discussing what fuckin roller boots she can "afford".

Tav is cutting about in a lambo and barasic in a mclaren while dialling in shite like that today. 

What do you mean you got fuck all? You got RTV streams for free 🙃

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Honestly mate, im out.  

Tav is cutting about in a lambo and barasic in a mclaren while dialling in shite like that today

How is the hate for Barisic so bad that he's getting it in the neck in a game he didn't even play in?

Your overall point is valid though and I agree with it but it boils my piss how often Barisic is singled out for negativity when there are others in the team FAR more deserving of criticism. 

I'm giving Europe a miss this season really can't be bothered with the ineptitude in how they prepare or participate in the actual game under the present manager  especially and they haven't maintained the form they showed under SG or Gio that makes going to a midweek game and then getting up early for work next day acceptable given the routine is inconvenient .

So it'll be £120 better off and like others keep your sanity 😊

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

How is the hate for Barisic so bad that he's getting it in the neck in a game he didn't even play in?

Your overall point is valid though and I agree with it but it boils my piss how often Barisic is singled out for negativity when there are others in the team FAR more deserving of criticism. 

Honestly, in this case i picked barasic as I know what car he drives having seen him pulling up at the stadium. No singling out of borna, roofe has an RS6 etc