*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

Just now, Master_Betty said:

Same. Negativity out in force as always. Very even, completely winnable from this point. We’ve had the best chance, should have had a penalty for the shirt pull. And we’re it not for a few final balls or decisions we would probably be ahead.

Yes it’s been frustrating at times but that’s because we are playing against a very good team who were tipped to dominate this group.

Of course we can win it. I’ve seen us defend for most of a match in Europe and take away a win. I guess a lot of us are hoping for a signal that this team is actually pretty good to blow away the doubts.

Absolutely can still win this match.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He was careless in two possessions (one because of Sima fucking up). if people don't see the quality of Cifuentes, then I'm lost for words.

He has struggled to complete a 5 yard pass 3 times in that half, fired 2 into Lundstrams stomach when trying to play a 1 2, overhit 2 crosses yet again.... Looked the part from 35mins to 45mins, maybe it's a confidence thing but he gives me the fear when he is on the ball

3 minutes ago, Master_Betty said:

Same. Negativity out in force as always. Very even, completely winnable from this point. We’ve had the best chance, should have had a penalty for the shirt pull. And we’re it not for a few final balls or decisions we would probably be ahead.

Yes it’s been frustrating at times but that’s because we are playing against a very good team who were tipped to dominate this group.

how far we have fallen from seville

1 minute ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Yeah and he’s clearly getting a lot of the ball. They’re definitely focusing on that area of the pitch. 1A9F5B88-AA2F-41AC-90CC-2DE6865C72DC.thumb.jpeg.49973df7dd2c8a51cbd7ff608d87abd5.jpeg

Yet the average position of their right side is clearly higher than their left in the graphic like I said. You would imagine that means that we're coping better with their left than their right, right?