The Offside Goal vs St.J

RealWorldRich

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No sure there’s any great conspiracy with refs meeting up to discuss ways to fuck us over that’s just stupid but think it’s clear as day that any of these tight calls that could go ether way the majority of time go against us, anybody denying that’s full of shite, the tramps across the city mostly get these decisions in their favour. 

The same tramps that arguably had 3 go against them in the cup defeat to killie? 

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The 24th minute one where Sima breaks into the box the boy tugs his sleeve was a penalty too if minor infringements / contact are to be deemed fouls.

20230917_104105.jpg

Said at the time to my mate he should’ve went down 

39 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No they didnt

Regardless if they did or didn’t it’s an an absolute fact that overall they get more decision in their favour than against. while we mostly get decisions against, we’re rarely giving the benefit of the doubt. 

Why that is I’ve no idea, maybe we’re just genuinely unlucky or maybe it’s a consequence of being the most hated club and support in the country, officials just find it easier to rule against us than for, fuck knows but whatever the reason it’s frustrating as fuck. 

32 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats a stonewaller, not even close

Imo its certainly more of a foul than the Lawrence one yet has barely been mentioned. 

I think Walsh handled the game and incidents consistently. Treated it like a man's game and wasn't bothered with minimal contact type challenges.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Imo its certainly more of a foul than the Lawrence one yet has barely been mentioned. 

I think Walsh handled the game and incidents consistently. Treated it like a man's game and wasn't bothered with minimal contact type challenges.

Show me a video of this.  Because the still photo doesn’t look like more of a foul than the Lawrence one.  Lawrence is a stone Waller and the only reason he’s got away with it is because the ball was going nowhere near them from the corner.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Show me a video of this.  Because the still photo doesn’t look like more of a foul than the Lawrence one.  Lawrence is a stone Waller and the only reason he’s got away with it is because the ball was going nowhere near them from the corner.

24 mins.  Find your own fuckin video 🤣🤣🤣

See sometimes we’ve got a cheek to slag tarriers for being paranoid.  It might be on side it might be offside fuck knows it’s a shite angle and we can’t tell.  We were lucky not to concede a penalty.  But that’s now what you should be talking about this weekend, it’s the fact the tarriers got a penalty for the exact same type of situation we were denied a goal in against them the other week.  That’s the real issue this weekend. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The 24th minute one where Sima breaks into the box the boy tugs his sleeve was a penalty too if minor infringements / contact are to be deemed fouls.

20230917_104105.jpg

I don’t think he carried it on into the box tbh, that picture’s outside the box. If he carries it on into the box it’s a pen 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s not how VAR offside works :lol: 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Completely irrelevant. Every goal is checked as a matter of routine. 

ye i know that lol - drinking and ranting and all that lol.  though point still stands if you are level you are on and to me that looked level

Just saw the celtic highlights. Not much difference between the Turnbull incident and the Dessers incident.

Kyogo is online for his headed goal. Sima is online for Roofe's disallowed goal. Again, similar scenarios.

Also, the linesman raised his flag immediately against Sima, put it down as the play continued, and then raised it again after the goal was scored. I thought they were instructed to delay raising their flag. 

The game is corrupt. Has been since the spfl was introduced. And Beale needs to take a stronger stance post-match to these decisions.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Regardless if they did or didn’t it’s an an absolute fact that overall they get more decision in their favour than against. while we mostly get decisions against, we’re rarely giving the benefit of the doubt. 

Why that is I’ve no idea, maybe we’re just genuinely unlucky or maybe it’s a consequence of being the most hated club and support in the country, officials just find it easier to rule against us than for, fuck knows but whatever the reason it’s frustrating as fuck. 

Didnt we go two years or something without conceding a penalty in the league? 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Explain the didference.  Player gets his foot in front of the others before he’s kicked.  It’s a penalty and and fucking goal. 

No its not, the disallowed goal thread perfectly explains it, but I'll do it here

Tarrier defender had the ball, in an attempt to pass the ball (fannying about or not he was still in possession of the ball) dessers impedes his attempt to pass the ball, hence foul against dessers

Yesterday tarrier penalty, a loose ball that no one had possession of, tarrier gets there first and its brought down, hence penalty 

Cantwell at home to servette, servette defender takes a bad touch and loses possession of the ball, in a vain attempt to get it back he lunges and catches cantwell from behind, penalty to us

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No its not, the disallowed goal thread perfectly explains it, but I'll do it here

Tarrier defender had the ball, in an attempt to pass the ball (fannying about or not he was still in possession of the ball) dessers impedes his attempt to pass the ball, hence foul against dessers

Yesterday tarrier penalty, a loose ball that no one had possession of, tarrier gets there first and its brought down, hence penalty 

Cantwell at home to servette, servette defender takes a bad touch and loses possession of the ball, in a vain attempt to get it back he lunges and catches cantwell from behind, penalty to us

So you’re going against every referee that’s reviewed last weeks decision other than one ex Scottish referee?  You’re talking absolute nonsense.  Anyone that thinks the other weeks goal was a foul for them is a fucking idiot.