Hearts Semi Final Tickets

ForeverAndEver

Wasn’t sure if I was going to get a ticket for this but just noticed I had an email earlier today, Season ticket holder but only 382 points on Mygers and cccs for non league games at home and have just managed to purchase a ticket for the north stand, delighted.

3 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Should have only dropped 100 points or something as it seems to be first come first serve means someone on the lowest could get before someone on 1000

Someone on cccs all matches should be in front of people on more mygers points 

9 hours ago, SPWF said:

North Stand Loyal for me. My record watching us at Hampden is fucking appalling, hoping that doesn’t continue :lol:

I remember growing up I only seen us lose at Hampden a few times from about 1995 to 2011. Then from about 2015 onwards I’ve seen us lose more than win at that shithole of a stadium.

11 hours ago, SPWF said:

North Stand Loyal for me. My record watching us at Hampden is fucking appalling, hoping that doesn’t continue :lol:

Always been a Northman myself, even back in the day when it was the standing enclosure of the old North Stand, just made sense to me, a much better view than the West terracing/stand. One of my fondest memories of the old North terrace was being half drowned on a night of torrential rainfall in 1992 when a certain McCoist struck the only goal against the filth to give 10 man Rangers victory in the SC semi-final. Referee Dr Death Waddlell sent Davie Robertson off for a nothing tackle on Joe Miller after 5 minutes, yet despite this and our atrocious recent record in the Cup at this time, we fought like fuck for a well deserved win. If the current team can find even a quarter of the the fighting spirit of that Rangers team then we may stand chance of some silverware this season.

Just read there that Hearts have sold 14k for the semi. So much for all their greeting and moaning about a 50/50 split. Their fans and ex players really are a bunch of wankers. Plus their manager is a wee rat faced cunt as well. 👍🏻

Just now, B1872 said:

Just read there that Hearts have sold 14k for the semi. So much for all their greeting and moaning about a 50/50 split. Their fans and ex players really are a bunch of wankers. Plus their manager is a wee rat faced cunt as well. 👍🏻

There’s still 2 weeks to go and they had to stop when they had sold out their original allocation

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s still 2 weeks to go and they had to stop when they had sold out their original allocation

Doubt they’ll sell many more than what they’ve already purchased tbh!

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Ryan Stevenson below. What planet is this cunt on? :lol: hope we smash these weirdos 

'I just don’t know how they can think it’s acceptable to give Hearts 18,000 - maybe rising to 20,000 - in a 52,000 stadium? Well I do, actually. They’ve just caved in to Rangers, it’s plain as day. It’s a joke. Hearts could take 30,000 fans to Hampden, no problem.

Fair enough if it was Inverness or someone, and I don’t mean that with any disrespect, but you want Hampden to look rammed with maroon on one side and blue on the other.'

13 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Someone on cccs all matches should be in front of people on more mygers points 

A was meaning someone on CCCS/mygers with a 1000 points can now be beaten to a ticket by someone on CCCS/mygers 300 odd points because they dropped the points from 1018 to 300 odd and made it first come first serve. Should have dropped it to 900 and so on and on after that.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Ryan Stevenson below. What planet is this cunt on? :lol: hope we smash these weirdos 

'I just don’t know how they can think it’s acceptable to give Hearts 18,000 - maybe rising to 20,000 - in a 52,000 stadium? Well I do, actually. They’ve just caved in to Rangers, it’s plain as day. It’s a joke. Hearts could take 30,000 fans to Hampden, no problem.

Fair enough if it was Inverness or someone, and I don’t mean that with any disrespect, but you want Hampden to look rammed with maroon on one side and blue on the other.'

That's the article I was referring to the other day.

Wonder why he hasn't commented on the part in bold from Hearts FC:

"The club would like assure fans that we requested and pushed for an even 50-50 split of tickets, but due to previous sales history and the inability to segregate Hampden’s North Stand into subsections, this request was denied"

They don't need or warrant a 50/50 split.

24 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Hearts could take 30,000 fans to Hampden, no problem.

Perhaps for the Scottish Cup Final against opposition with a small fan base who would take nowhere near 50% of the tickets, perhaps. However for a League Cup semi live on the telly on a Sunday afternoon in a game where they will be underdogs, no chance, 20K max.

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needs to be a cut off some point soon to allow us to sell what they don't.

Seen they put it down to 5+ loyalty points this morning, must be close to the deadline tbf, can’t take much to get that amount

Hearts like Hibs and Aberdeen can sell out half the allocation for finals when they bring everybody and their granny to the games 

for semis they very rarely ever do . Think the only time Hearts and hibs manage it or get close to it is when they happen to play each other at that stage 

52 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

you do tbf, but they cunts cant manage 30k for a cup semi at hampden because they are tin pot.