***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Bad Robot said:

the guy down England was charged with a public order offence so he might get done with similar like a breach 

Any decent lawyer would say that pic of his screen was photoshopped and he wouldn't even get to court.

Latest SNP guidance for cops in Scotland is not to arrest U18s for minor offences as the system is still trying to clear the covid backlog at the courts. Thousands of offences have been deemed as NFA - no further action.

17 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Any decent lawyer would say that pic of his screen was photoshopped and he wouldn't even get to court.

Latest SNP guidance for cops in Scotland is not to arrest U18s for minor offences as the system is still trying to clear the covid backlog at the courts. Thousands of offences have been deemed as NFA - no further action.

Know what you're saying about photoshopped.
Me personally feel that an under 18's Rangers fan would have his door put in early doors,then ask questions would be asked at the interview.

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I’m sure any computer expert can easily prove what’s photo shopped and what’s not. The fact it was premeditated makes it worse and although we could argue whether it meets the fresh-hold for a charge or not but getting called in for a police warning would probably be enough and maybe act as a deterrent for other wee wanks out there. 

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m sure any computer expert can easily prove what’s photo shopped and what’s not. The fact it was premeditated makes it worse and although we could argue whether it meets the fresh-hold for a charge or not but getting called in for a police warning would probably be enough and maybe act as a deterrent for other wee wanks out there. 

No chance mate when I was that age that would just have encouraged me more known that I’d only get a wee slap on the wrist 

best thing would be a kicking from a Rangers fan of similar age group. Wee wank 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No chance mate when I was that age that would just have encouraged me more known that I’d only get a wee slap on the wrist 

best thing would be a kicking from a Rangers fan of similar age group. Wee wank 

you know it’s just a matter of time before he becomes the victim and that’s before someone slaps him about