***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We'll see if the clown is as loud after they play at HOME next week.
Hope he hasn't sold his house down south.

What was that cunt saying? Can't be about the Ref. He was a wank for us most of the game, especially 1st half. 

That Hibs manager said there were 12 men on the park for Rangers in the post match press for the BBC, talking about our manager touching the ball before it went out the park for a throw in, let's see if he's pulled up for it, BBC never even mentioned what he had said after the interview.

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That Hibs manager said there were 12 men on the park for Rangers in the post match press for the BBC, talking about our manager touching the ball before it went out the park for a throw in, let's see if he's pulled up for it, BBC never even mentioned what he had said after the interview.

He's having a fucking laugh. That Robertson cunt was chronic for us. In the 1st half especially. 

49 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

In control of the match

Gave first goal away

Second goal had a foul in the build up

Only lack of creativity from his team

Hibs support was superb

See that 2nd goal. If the daft Hibs manager cunt had been looking. Sima was fouled 1st, never got it. Then Lammers did foul their player, then we scored. 

VAR knew they couldn't disallow it because Sima was actually fouled seconds before. 

9 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

What was that cunt saying? Can't be about the Ref. He was a wank for us most of the game, especially 1st half. 

Thought they shoulda been 1st to score and they controlled the match,and other mumblings.
Lundstrum mighta scored when the keeper made an arse of it and dessers should've scored earlier than he did,an d lammers hit the post.
If we had beat the scabby bastards 7/8-0 they had nothing to add to a match in which they got pumped. 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Thought they shoulda been 1st to score and they controlled the match,and other mumblings.
Lundstrum mighta scored when the keeper made an arse of it and dessers should've scored earlier than he did,an d lammers hit the post.
If we had beat the scabby bastards 7/8-0 they had nothing to add to a match in which they got pumped. 

Haha, I know it's fucking laughable. Thought their last shit manager was deluded, maybe this one is trying to live up to that expectation :confused:

Not long in from the game. I thoroughly enjoyed that. A massive difference in intensity, bravery, willingness to move off the ball and play passes through the middle. 

We still have a long way to go and you can't get carried away after one game, but that was as good a start as you could hope for.

51 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If I’m being ultra critical I think in the last 10 mins or so we fell into that showy-offy keep possession style of football that teams do when they are winning comfortably, lots of short range passing to and from players to each other. Maybe it’s just me. I’d have preferred to play as if we needed another goal. As I say, being ultra critical.

I think the drop off was due to fitness as Clement mentioned agin in his post match interview

Lundstram was vocally telling Tav at the throw in (84/85mins) to speed up and keep the momentum up