Danilo

CoplandRoad83

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

A few weeks ago he seemed like the type that would miss some sitters but still get you a barrel load, like many of our great strikers. Just wishful thinking though. More than good enough as an option and far from our biggest problem, but i don’t think we get to where we need to with him as the main man.

For 6m he is a big problem unfortunately 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I really am not.

When your banging goals in fine, but when your playing like a turkey, and missing sitters, it comes across as patronising, and an I don't give a fuck attitude.

You realise he smiles when he scores right? He's no missing chances and smiling fuck sake.

12 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

He's still exponentially better than Dessers and I expect he'll still bag a fair few goals this season, but he looks more like a player that plays off a main striker as opposed to an out-and-out striker.

Not disputing he’s a better player than Dessers. But Danilo for 6 million hasn’t been good enough. And he gets away with it for some reason. Has the same amount of goals as Dessers btw.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

He's just angry that he's not in control 🤣🤣🤣

What pish are you talking? In control of what? Your posts over the last month or so have been tarrieresque. You're a grown ass man making maw jokes you'd never say to a cunts face. You're in control of nothing here.

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Not disputing he’s a better player than Dessers. But Danilo for 6 million hasn’t been good enough. And he gets away with it for some reason. Has the same amount of goals as Dessers btw.

He is definitely a £6m player. 

Whether we should've spent £6m of our budget on him is another conversation all together. 

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

He is definitely a £6m player. 

Whether we should've spent £6m of our budget on him is another conversation all together. 

Hes not been a 6 million pound player for us and unless he starts taking his chances he’s not going to be. 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

So anyone that posts during a game doesn't go to the match? 🤣🤣

You haven't thought that statement out, have you?? 🤔🤔

Try again.

If you go to ibrox trying to post is a fucking nightmare, can barely send a WhatsApp…

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

So anyone that posts during a game doesn't go to the match? 🤣🤣

You haven't thought that statement out, have you?? 🤔🤔

Try again.

You don’t go mate, no need to get angry about it no cunt cares that you don’t, just don’t pretend you pay towards anything club related 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If you go to ibrox trying to post is a fucking nightmare, can barely send a WhatsApp…

I’ve never been able to use any form of internet at any game, my data disappears and I don’t even get a choice of stadium Wi-Fi :lol: