Danilo

CoplandRoad83

That's ashame, don't think we'll see much of Sima again either (hope we do), and Roofe might be closer, but unfortunately we know what happens with him. 

We just need to get behind Silva and Dessers as much as we can, because they are the two we have to rely on as strikers. One is obviously favoured more than the other fan wise, but at least they're both fit and up for selection. 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand why he wasn’t a starter for us when he first came in. He was flying in pre season for Feyenoord and then we got him and Beale decided to bench him while also saying Dessers wasn’t up to speed 

Such a weirdo 

Aye he was coming out with absolute pish that Danilo wasn't ready and was behind on pre-season despite having played more friendlies than the rest of our squad. :confused:

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye he was coming out with absolute pish that Danilo wasn't ready and was behind on pre-season despite having played more friendlies than the rest of our squad. :confused:

Sounds ludicrous but part of me believes he wanted Dessers to work out for him because that was his man and everyone else was excited for Danilo so he thought wait to you see who I’ve signed 

As I type that im laughing to myself because it sounds like nonsensical shite but that’s how I believe Beale works :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Sounds ludicrous but part of me believes he wanted Dessers to work out for him because that was his man and everyone else was excited for Danilo so he thought wait to you see who I’ve signed 

As I type that im laughing to myself because it sounds like nonsensical shite but that’s how I believe Beale works :lol:

He made all these weird allusions to us signing Danilo before it too so I'm not sure. I honestly think it was just total arrogance from himself in that Danilo couldn't possibly be ready for his 'standards'.

Guys a fucking balloon, would rather Murty took his place on the wall than that fucking wanker.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

He made all these weird allusions to us signing Danilo before it too so I'm not sure. I honestly think it was just total arrogance from himself in that Danilo couldn't possibly be ready for his 'standards'.

Guys a fucking balloon, would rather Murty took his place on the wall than that fucking wanker.

Best handstand I’ve ever known 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Back on the pitch 

20240429_114417.jpg

I spoke to him before the Old Firm game and he said he would be back at the end of April. I assumed he meant playing, not just training. If that's him now only out on a park surely no be available until next season?

4 minutes ago, Davie Watts said:

I spoke to him before the Old Firm game and he said he would be back at the end of April. I assumed he meant playing, not just training. If that's him now only out on a park surely no be available until next season?

Definitely. If anything might get a minor cameo in the final league game if all is said and done, but don’t see a point personally

53 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I honestly think that even Beale doesn't know how he works. Just goes with whatever shite comes into his head on any given day!

Danilo needs some time to get back match sharp and show us what he can do.

I had concerns about him, but on the same hand - he never really got a chance to build up any momentum with 2 (quite unlucky) injuries. New manager and what now, so we will see how he responds. It is a reset for him.

Returning from injury just now is a good thing. It gives him a chance to maybe get back fit enough to make the bench before the season ends, then get a full pre-season under his belt.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I genuinely think Beales idea going into the season was Danilo, Dessers and Lammers as a front three.

Then he binned it after Kilmarnock first game of season.

I think he wanted to go for that box midfield type set up that was really popular about a year or so ago - Lammers and Cantwell as tens, Danillo and Dessers up front with Lundstram and Raskin as the base of the box. 

Would love somebody to sit down with him and ask him to explain what his ideas were with us, but I think that’s what he wanted to do.

Astonished looking at the goal scorer and assists thread that he's joint 4th for most goal contributions and he's not kicked a ball since the start of December. Would welcome him back, hopefully there's more to come from him.