Well done the SFA

Soldier blue

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Regardless of the shite officials we shouldn’t be reliant on them giving red cards or us getting penalty’s to win the game. It’s on us nobody else blaming refs is just making excuses, we simply weren’t good enough on the day. 

Didn’t take long before that predictable comment came up. I totally agree by the way, we need to be better in the final third, it’s painful to watch. But there will be plenty of other threads to discuss that, this one is to discuss the (deliberate?) selection of perennially questionable officials not our poor finishing.

Just now, ready1873 said:

It's sheer ineptness and has been for years and years. The talk of officials taking sides is daft. They are just severely inept and the whole Scottish system has been for a long time 

The Clancy Game we won 2-1 in spite of him proved to me its not just about competence. In that game he wasn't shite or great for both teams, every big decision went against us and there were plenty. That game was pure cheating, no other way to describe it.

3 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Didn’t take long before that predictable comment came up. I totally agree by the way, we need to be better in the final third, it’s painful to watch. But there will be plenty of other threads to discuss that, this one is to discuss the (deliberate?) selection of perennially questionable officials not our poor finishing.

Ha ha ok pal I’ll leave you to it 

🤣

We've got supporters saying we sound like the tarriers moaning about cheating, bias, corruption etc.

Meanwhile the tarriers do that and get 'dubious' favourable decisions in every OF game, normally after relentless msm agenda driven stuff that they're hard done to and we are favoured.

We need to wake the fuck up as a support.

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Yea. I get that, but ffs we can be better and not give them the chance, a few player's let themselves down big time today.

As others have pointed out, our lack of quality up front is a completely different conversation to the ref deciding to ignore 2 straightforward second yellow = red scenarios that should have seen us playing 9 men for the last half hour

The ref had a howler missing ignoring these

Peddling out the narrative that the penalty wasn't given due to an offside during the build up. I don't believe that was the on field decision but it has become a get out of jail free card for VAR. Somebody must have been frantically looking for something during halftime especially when everyone was in agreement that the it was a penalty. Bernardo should definitely have received a second yellow. It was also annoying how many times Walsh blew the whistle at almost every challenge even when playing on was available. 

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha ok pal I’ll leave you to it 

🤣

Cheers pal, not a dig at you specifically just note that too many threads on here deviate from the original topic.  Looks like there’s loads of bears who want to discuss the officiating, not just me.

12 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Cheers pal, not a dig at you specifically just note that too many threads on here deviate from the original topic.  Looks like there’s loads of bears who want to discuss the officiating, not just me.

Tbh mate I just didn’t want to fall into the blaming the officials shite for us simply not being good enough but on reflection and after listen to our manager speak its clear the shite decisions did influence the outcome of the match and it’s a valid taking point.  

59 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Officialdom Conspiracy thread needing dusted down?

Fwiw I liked Walsh overall handling of the game. Let it flow where he could, didn't make it about him, wasn't giving out cheap yellows, let big boys be big boys.

But the penalty call is criminal by Collum. Its not incompetence its a conscious wrong decision. Its cheating, regardless if they found an offside call ages later.

Walsh had several decisions to make re 2nd yellows and was very charitable, wrongly, to the scum. Questionably charitable.

I see no difference in the incidents which chalked off our goal at home in the last OF game and the one today where Dessers fucked it by dilly dallying then making contact with their player when he eventually decided to hit the ball.

Balogun one, no complaint.

These decisions had a huge impact yet again on the outcome and should be challenged by the club. Should happen whist we also look internally at why we self inflict defensively and repeatedly fail up front.

There was definite contact on Dessers when he was right through, don't know if VAR even checked it 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Because there was nothing to check. 

He was in possession (cos he was so fucking slow to shoot) Johnson I don't think touched the ball but when Dessers eventually tried to kick the ball Johnsons leg was in the way. That's how I seen it though haven't watched it back.

If that IS how it played out, it's no different from the one that cost us a goal in the last OF game.

2 hours ago, Malkster said:

McGregor seems to have joined the elite bunch of players who would appear to be protected, as in Brown, Shinnie to name 2, 

88 minutes before he gets yellowa fcukin joke :angrywillie:

yes, the cards eventually come out when it's all too late to make a difference

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've officially asked for the var audio from the handball incident to be released.

Absolute no fucking chance this happens (and Liverpool successfully getting it down there won't influence it in the slightest).

We are the fucking people its about time we stood up to this shower of wean raping bastards.