Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

We do offer away fans tickets.   My personal wish is that the tims get zero. I certainly would not encourage offering any increase.

You're lucky if you get 500 match going away fans with a ticket to their place these days, that's not catering to our away fans at all

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

5% of 51 thousand is 2550.   Then we need to allow a buffer zone.   Give them zero and cater for Rangers fans.

I was looking at the difference between euro and smaller allocations.

See if we go euro allocations we are also catering for Rangers fans. And if we do want to cater for Rangers fans, then there’s the argument that by having Euro allocations we are catering for our more loyal of our fans who want to follow us everywhere. Why should they be deprived of following us to such games?

There is, of course, the argument that by giving them less, or none,  we let more fans see at least one games against them each season.

So, in my mind the euro allocation gives us the balance between the two points of view. More Rangers fans get to see us Ibrox, but the opportunity to see us at their place still exists. 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

While their club officially pander to the dregs of their support and say pish like Glasgow derby etc why the fuck should they get more privileges than other clubs?

Can't understand why we'd 'negotiate' with them the now either. 

Start next season with the first Old Firm at their place and see where it goes. 

Wouldn't put it past the beasty bastards to agree to an allocation for Ibrox only to cut it at Parkhead citing pish with 0 punishment following. 

32 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Can't understand why we'd 'negotiate' with them the now either. 

Start next season with the first Old Firm at their place and see where it goes. 

Wouldn't put it past the beasty bastards to agree to an allocation for Ibrox only to cut it at Parkhead citing pish with 0 punishment following. 

We have a game at the Piggery, which could be massive in the run for the league, trying to get fans in for that is absolutely the right thing to do, as much as it’s a low amount 

I’d give them something in the Euro allocation region at most, on the basis it was reciprocated with no chance of it being withdrawn. 

Me and many others lap up going to the piggery away end to give it laldy. If it boost our chances of returning then I’d be happy to compromise. 

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We have a game at the Piggery, which could be massive in the run for the league, trying to get fans in for that is absolutely the right thing to do, as much as it’s a low amount 

Pish. 

750 fans, for example, make a big difference against 59,250 tarriers? 

Utter pish. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Pish. 

750 fans, for example, make a big difference against 59,250 tarriers? 

Utter pish. 

Who said anything about it making a difference? 

Giving fans the opportunity to actually attend a game that size in the hypothetical circumstances is the right move.

Tbh think a lot of this attitude is recency bias which is fair enough because we’ve largely been shite.

But struggle to imagine many fans who have seen us win at the Piggery in the pre demotion years. Be anti having a large away support.

Some of the best games you could ever go to

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They follow the club up and down the country, struggling for tickets for loads of the games, just to get nothing for our biggest game, pretty obvious, no?

For 750? No really naw. 

Doesn't seem worth it at all. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s a shite allocation, but should still be done.

I don't agree. Don't think it's worth that at all. Especially when it's in a tiny corner and bottle throwing practise for tarriers, which would only intensify under the circumstances you described. 

I think it's mental putting the 750 at risk. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I don't agree. Don't think it's worth that at all. Especially when it's in a tiny corner and bottle throwing practise for tarriers, which would only intensify under the circumstances you described. 

I think it's mental putting the 750 at risk. 

So fans who want to go to the game shouldn't even have the choice?