Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

The argument never ever changes and nobody will change anyone else’s view. Its pointless

anyway fuck the bastards keep them out 

Thankfully most agree the whole stand option is out . 

I get the feeling the authorities will sort this out , just hope we stay strong because they've got a strong influence there . 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

A stand for a stand behind the goal or a fixed percentage starting next season.

We should be also onto the authorities about them being penalised for not letting us in the last game.

Needs to be a percentage, not the same number for each ground.

17 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Love all the concern for the safety of Rangers fans who want to attend the piggery by fans that have no intention of ever going there. 

Like they’re not big or ugly enough to make they’re own decisions in life.

Of course they are. Where did you read different to come up with this? 

The tarriers have zero interest in any solution that doesn’t involve them getting the whole of the broomloan, they’ve made that very clear in all previous talks (even when euro style allocations were discussed). 

They’d want it because it means we’d have to decrease our ST numbers and ultimately mean we have less guaranteed revenue each season. 

Fuck them and their rancid club

On 17/01/2024 at 13:24, King Jela said:

I don't agree. Don't think it's worth that at all. Especially when it's in a tiny corner and bottle throwing practise for tarriers, which would only intensify under the circumstances you described.

I think it's mental putting the 750 at risk. 

Surely that’s their choice to make, not yours or anybody else’s 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Of course they are. Where did you read different to come up with this? 

Quote above was part of your argument for not taking our allocation 

Lol

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Surely that’s their choice to make, not yours or anybody else’s 

Quote above was part of your argument for not taking our allocation 

Lol

Uh- huh. If it was up to me I wouldn't accept the allocation for precisely the reasons I mentioned. 

I didn't say they shouldn't get a choice if we accept the allocation though, anywhere. 

Lol indeed. Must try harder before getting worked up. 

31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Uh- huh. If it was up to me I wouldn't accept the allocation for precisely the reasons I mentioned. 

I didn't say they shouldn't get a choice if we accept the allocation though, anywhere. 

Lol indeed. Must try harder before getting worked up. 

What’s with the wee childish bit at the end,  I’m not even sure what that means. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What’s with the wee childish bit at the end,  I’m not even sure what that means. You talking about yerself or me or somebody ?

I assumed you were worked up since you referenced my posts without actually qouting me then actually used my posts (incorrectly) to make your point. 

Wish both clubs would just agree to the euro allocation bring back a bit of poison to the occasion. One of the best atmosphere the last few years was Dortmund with the euro allocation. 

2500 would be plenty for our support to be heard at their midden.

On 18/01/2024 at 08:05, left winger said:

Im 100% certain you know what I’m saying, but for clarity I’ll say it again. I think the game is better with fans from both sides.  And I think it would be better with the euro allocation, rather than the 700/800. Having been to my first one over 40 years ago, I think I’ve got a reasonable amount of experience to form that opinion.

If that means that the very recent allocations at these games go to 2,500 approx, then that obviously some who have had tickets over the last few season won’t get tickets - so be it. (Lots of fans didn’t get tickets for Manchester or Seville, lots wont get them for finals and semifinals against them. That’s the nature of supporting a team with a large support). It also means that approx 5,000 more Rangers fans get tickets than usually got them - over a considerable period of time.

Euro allocations also mean a reasonable support for the team at their place, and let’s fans get a decent chance of a ticket. Now I don’t know if you’ve been to a victory at their place - it’s the best domestic victory in a season, excepting cup finals and league winning matches. I didn’t get a ticket when we won the league there, but I doubt there’s been as good a domestic match for a Rangers fan to attend in the last 50 years - you don’t want that.

As an aside, if you go to a cup game against them, even at Ibrox, you pay them money. You do know that, don’t you?  Or do you boycott them?

I've been going to old firm games since 1960s. I put Rangers fans before that lot any day of the week.   I've seen many victories against them at Parkhead.  I don't care where we beat them I just want us to win.   

On 18/01/2024 at 08:08, cr3_bear said:

I don’t get this argument . Rangers supporters are always going to want to go to Parkhead and support Rangers when we play there . It’s not about giving them money . It’s about supporting the team in our biggest away game of the season

You took part of my post in isolation there which misses my point.

On 18/01/2024 at 08:53, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

But our home support wouldn't miss out with European allocations

It is 800 but players and sponsors take up a good number of them

Of course our home support would miss out if 1700 or so won't get into Ibrox to see us play that shower.

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've been going to old firm games since 1960s. I put Rangers fans before that lot any day of the week.   I've seen many victories against them at Parkhead.  I don't care where we beat them I just want us to win.   

Certainly longer than me, then, and I agree with everything you say there - we just look at it from a slightly different angle 👍