Store returns

Anyone know if I bought something in megastore today can I return it in another shop? I picked up a M but need a L. Wondering if I could swap in the Ayr store or even the Castore outlet in Livingston?

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

Anyone know if I bought something in megastore today can I return it in another shop? I picked up a M but need a L. Wondering if I could swap in the Ayr store or even the Castore outlet in Livingston?

Probably best going on a diet for a few weeks pal.

Saves you the hassle of visiting a store.

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

I've bought stuff on the website and returned (exchanged) it at the megastore FWIW.

15 hours ago, kris1984 said:

You bought it from Rangers not Castore so they wouldn't take it. Besides, the Rangers 'section' in that shop is dire :lol: We get about half a rail at best 

On 03/02/2024 at 18:06, kris1984 said:

If you bought it from the megastore you will be able to return it to any Rangers store, you will not be able to go to castore with it. That would be like buying a shit pair of nikes from sports direct and trying to return it to the Nike store 😆