Calling Decisions Out

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Not 100 of sure when they are using VAR .Are they only checking for infringement from one side .If that ball doesn’t go in the net it’s a penalty do the foul on Raskin first 

It showed it on BBC, first still of the VAR image was Raskin with both hands on Harts back, nothing else moving in the image just that.

They don't need any help but human nature is you take first image and its very hard to get away from it.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

If the officials aren’t going to watch it in real time. Or make a judgement on things like force, whether he’s getting to the ball etc.

Then it’s green light for every celtic player to go down whenever they concede a goal.

(which is what they’ve done successfully in every OF).

Because even if there’s the faintest of contact, the officials will rule it out.

Thats what we need to push back on.

It’s a contact sport. Cant just throw yourself to the ground, wave your arms and have the officials reward you.

Or well you can in Scotland..

It's exactly what they do. There's always someone rolling around in pain or exaggerating the contact made on them.

38 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Taylor clearly fouling Raskin before. 

I feel we've been done again here and not the first time in old firms this season. 

As others said but it's too far gone now. Our board have too often have taking the dignified silence approach.

While that lot have it down to routine. If that had gone the other way today and we won they would be all over it in the media screaming. 

Obviously us fans would like it stronger but I was glad Phil highlighted it in this interview.

The board really need to come out and call these decisions now, it is happening far too often against us.

9 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i don't wanna say it because i really don't to look at it again, it doesn't matter if it's a split second or 2 seconds, as soon as you place your hands on a keeper in a kind of pushing/shoving motion then it will be called, would it have been called if it was at the other end of the park? would it fuck, scales blatantly pushed sterling in the back and well never got a free kick for it, not to mention there apparently was a foul on the lead up to the Rangers attack just before wright gave away the ball, remember the game at ibrox and the goal that was disallowed?

how many games is that now that big decision has gone against us against us?

Too many

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Obviously us fans would like it stronger but I was glad Phil highlighted it in this interview.

The board really need to come out and call these decisions now, it is happening far too often against us.

Unfortunately history shows mate the board will do nothing. 

They'll sometimes make a bit noise for a few days then it's radio silence. 

I've said before on this subject it's got to be fire with fire. It's got to be called out publicly and it's got to be done consistently. 

3 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

The more you see this. Should have also been a red card for Taylor 😡:raging:

pretty sure this is what phil was talking about, he said they where grabbing and pulling at his players...........that my friend is the proof and the fact VAR Never looked at that, is pissing me right off.

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Unfortunately history shows mate the board will do nothing. 

They'll sometimes make a bit noise for a few days then it's radio silence. 

I've said before on this subject it's got to be fire with fire. It's got to be called out publicly and it's got to be done consistently. 

Yes, you are probably right, my only hope is Phil tells the board we are playing these games not only against the team but the Refs as well.

I don't really expect anything to happen, but it is past the point of being just a mistake, it is nearly every game we play against the tarriers. 

6 hours ago, Unbearable said:

I honestly don't think there's anything to go on about today. I'd have wanted it cancelled at the other end too.

If anyone wants to go on about something? Not today. How about the FACT that we have been degraded and conspired against for decades now. They want to break us. Today was nothing. Nothing. Everything else is where the shit lies.

Bet yae wid 😂😂😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Lets be honest here, Willie collum is now the head of the referee's.

Do we really expect it to get better ?

Does that mean the prick isn't refereeing games anymore? But in charge of picking new refs?

It's probably much worse him being in charge of appointments.

2 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

The more you see this. Should have also been a red card for Taylor 😡:raging:

This is the big question. It's not " does Raskin put his hands on Hart?" it's " Why is Raskin putting his hands on Hart a foul but Taylor pulling at Raksin before it not a foul?".

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Does that mean the prick isn't refereeing games anymore? But in charge of picking new refs?

It's probably much worse him being in charge of appointments.

Basically yes, pretty sure Collum resigned as a ref after being given the role.

The two Sterling decisions were ridiculous.

He's totally taken out by Scales on the edge of their box with a very clumsy tackle.

How the ref and assistants missed that is incredible. 

It should be a free kick in a very dangerous position. 

Then in the 2nd half he's booked for a great tackle on Taylor. Another, balls up by the ref, it's never a foul.

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes, you are probably right, my only hope is Phil tells the board we are playing these games not only against the team but the Refs as well.

I don't really expect anything to happen, but it is past the point of being just a mistake, it is nearly every game we play against the tarriers. 

It's ridiculous the amount of decisions that have gone against us in old firms. I'm sure that's the 4th goal we've had disallowed after VAR review this season 

That happened against them there would be actually riots. 

We just need to be better than them on the pitch, simply, much better.

To a degree where were scoring more of our chances (we've had plenty).

They can get away with chopping off one or two over the course of 3 games etc.

They can't chop off every fucking goal.

Problem is we're only putting the ball in their net once a match.