Scottish Cup QF draw

G.E.C.

Just now, B1872 said:

What an absolutely shite kick off time. 👎🏻

Fucking magic mate we are coming back from a European away tie so the more time the better.

plus the bigotry will be outstanding as we treat these tramps to a wonderful celebration of Protestant victories 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Fucking magic mate we are coming back from a European away tie so the more time the better.

plus the bigotry will be outstanding as we treat these tramps to a wonderful celebration of Protestant victories 

Aye if I get a ticket just means I’ll need to take the Monday off or I’ll end up dipping it. 😂

Just now, B1872 said:

Tarriers game confirmed as well for April

7th at 12pm.

Great news for my wee yin, she goes for her black belt in Taekwondo the day before and was gutted she was missing the game.

2 hours ago, islandblue said:

Maybe selfish but time suits me

i arrive in the algarve about 12 noon the sunday of the hibs game big scramble to find a pub to watch it i think i am right saying man city v liverpool is same day so they will all be showing that

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

You can't change the way things are done 2/3 of the way through the season 

If everyone is in the ballot for it fine but if folk aren't included because they got a ticket in the last match ballot (not sure if thats how the ballots work) then it's not fair that they would miss out but again im not exactly sure how the ballots work.

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

If everyone is in the ballot for it fine but if folk aren't included because they got a ticket in the last match ballot (not sure if thats how the ballots work) then it's not fair that they would miss out but again im not exactly sure how the ballots work.

If you get a ticket you’re out until everyone else gets one in your tier (plenty to show that’s not what happens), and Cat A’s have their ballots which work the same way.

37 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you get a ticket you’re out until everyone else gets one in your tier (plenty to show that’s not what happens), and Cat A’s have their ballots which work the same way.

My understanding was, if I get a ticket for St Johnstone at weekend, which I did, then I wouldn't be in another next ballot until everyone else had been allocated a ticket? Otherwise if it was random each game, you could be unlucky and not get a single game all season :unsure: 

So as I've had St Johnstone, I wouldn't likely be in a hibs ballot?

13 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

My understanding was, if I get a ticket for St Johnstone at weekend, which I did, then I wouldn't be in another next ballot until everyone else had been allocated a ticket? Otherwise if it was random each game, you could be unlucky and not get a single game all season :unsure: 

So as I've had St Johnstone, I wouldn't likely be in a hibs ballot?

Cat A games are a different ballot, St Johnstone has no bearing on this game. Although, sometimes people do get two in a row, just depends what tickets people have had.

59 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Only those who have had Pittidrie, Easter Road and Tynecastle this season already won't be included 

Don't know how you can say that's not fair though, if it was just a straight ballot you could have people in the same tiers getting nowhere near the same number of tickets