Europa League Last 16: Rangers v Benfica (Kick Off Announced as 5.45 for Home Leg)

Appreciate for MyGers you normally can only order one ticket per membership but if I have my Dad’s MyGers assigned within Friends & Family will it let me buy two together in one purchase (providing there are two seats available)?

8 hours ago, The Monk said:

Appreciate for MyGers you normally can only order one ticket per membership but if I have my Dad’s MyGers assigned within Friends & Family will it let me buy two together in one purchase (providing there are two seats available)?

Don’t think so 

8 hours ago, The Monk said:

It works for cup games and away games that mine are linked so seats together, don’t know about home games with the limited seat availability.

9 hours ago, The Monk said:

It will if you are both MyGers members and it’s in the MyGers sale.

You can buy tickets on behalf of anyone in your family and friends for any game, provided they have the right requirements for that game.

You first would have to find two seats together and then use the drop down to allocate one of the tickets to his account, then click update basket (I think that is the button).

Its easier said than done because the website doesn’t always play ball when trying to allocate tickets to someone else and you can get stuck in weird error loops.

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It will if you are both MyGers members and it’s in the MyGers sale.

You can buy tickets on behalf of anyone in your family and friends for any game, provided they have the right requirements for that game.

You first would have to find two seats together and then use the drop down to allocate one of the tickets to his account, then click update basket (I think that is the button).

Its easier said than done because the website doesn’t always play ball when trying to allocate tickets to someone else and you can get stuck in weird error loops.

Cheers I'll give it a go. Normally we end up buying two singles in the same section so would be nice if we can actually get two together for a change. Usually theres a decent amount free at the very back of the club deck so will probably try there.

7 hours ago, The Monk said:

Cheers I'll give it a go. Normally we end up buying two singles in the same section so would be nice if we can actually get two together for a change. Usually theres a decent amount free at the very back of the club deck so will probably try there.

You defo can if you are in the same ticket group. 

However no doubt when tickets come up for mygers sale the website will collapse then its just your luck when you eventually get in.

4 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Did u need to sign in???

Made a cunt of the checkout m8, then logged back in with my Rangers number instead of my email and tickets were there, not even for myself, I'm in fucking Somerset that night :lol: