FUCK YOU celtic WE'RE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUE

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

From 8 points behind to 5 points clear.

Aye let’s not enjoy ourselves 

Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da da da da da da

Fuck you celtic

we’re gonna win the league 

Where did I say don't enjoy it mate, but it's February :lol: we have been here before. Keep your powder dry that's all I'm saying :pipe:

the view from the top is beautiful but no celebrating he haw just yet.

think it's unlikely but would be amazing if motherwell got something off them the day and "solidify" the 5 point lead but it can all turn around in just a couple games. we just did it to them...

need to go out and batter every team we face. if we win all our games and do them in April then i'll start to believe.

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

This is exactly why you should be enjoying right now 

I'm thoroughly enjoying it mate, as soon as the final whistle went I was counting down until the Kilmarnock game. Never thought it would be such a controversial opinion to not get carried away :lol:

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying it mate, as soon as the final whistle went I was counting down until the Kilmarnock game. Never thought it would be such a controversial opinion to not get carried away :lol:

Yes seems like you’re on top of the world 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Yes seems like you’re on top of the world 

I am, fucking delighted with how the seasons went. Totally wrote us off after the first Old Firm defeat. Clement's done fucking wonders. Just don't see the big issue with taking it one game at a time. 

Ways to go yet before the champagne corks can be popped, however I know where I would rather be at the moment, and it is not where they are. I have to say though, I do not know if I should be amused or irritated at the narrative gaining momentum in the media at the moment that Sellik have allowed Rangers to go top of the league, as if they have chosen to give us a wee go at top spot because it amuses them to tease us. We have fought our way to the top, we wiped out their lead and we are there on merit, not because we have been allowed to go top.

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Ways to go yet before the champagne corks can be popped, however I know where I would rather be at the moment, and it is not where they are. I have to say though, I do not know if I should be amused or irritated at the narrative gaining momentum in the media at the moment that Sellik have allowed Rangers to go top of the league, as if they have chosen to give us a wee go at top spot because it amuses them to tease us. We have fought our way to the top, we wiped out their lead and we are there on merit, not because we have been allowed to go top.

My favourite narrative their pedalling the now is the 'They're not even a good team'. Reminds me of the 55 season.

We played brilliantly yesterday, but nothing is won yet (well LC aside 😂). I have a fear for Wednesday but hopefully another humping of an in form team. Would be nice if Motherwell got something today 🤞

57 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Really ? never realised ! That must've been a brilliant day. It's almost like in a thread about winning the league I was referencing the league :pipe:. FWIW I think we will win it, but still 11 games to go with two against the tarriers. Football can be a fucking cruel and funny game at times. Wouldn't be shocked if they bastards went on a bit of a run. But it's in our hands and I'm loving every game and can't wait for the next.

You’ve missed it mate it was a wee dig at Stubbs who said we’d won nothing under clement 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You’ve missed it mate it was a wee dig at Stubbs who said we’d won nothing under clement 

Another straw I have seen being clutched at is the fact that Clement has never beaten Sellik. Never mind that he has only been in charge against Them once at the Piggery with no Bears present, where we were on the end of yet another honest referee/VAR mistake, and where we had Them hanging on at the end against ten men desperately waiting for the final whistle.

39 minutes ago, Madina said:

We played brilliantly yesterday, but nothing is won yet (well LC aside 😂). I have a fear for Wednesday but hopefully another humping of an in form team. Would be nice if Motherwell got something today 🤞

Wednesday is huge but we are a different animal and I’m a lot more confident now than I was before yesterday 

25 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Wednesday is huge but we are a different animal and I’m a lot more confident now than I was before yesterday 

Yeah same here, I thought the Hearts and Killie games could be troublesome. Shouldn't have any fear of anyone after scudding Hearts. Rugby Park has been a mixed bag for us in recent years. An early couple of goals for us will certainly settle the nerves 🤞

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Motherwell just got a goal chopped off no seen it yet just got a text telling me 🤣

Once again, the freeze-frame for the offside looks like it's after the ball has been kicked. Maybe a blue tinted opinion, but not the first time I've thought this in one of their games.

8 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I didn’t realise just how bad a state that lot were in to be honest.

Watching that first half there, they’re fucking atrocious