FUCK YOU celtic WE'RE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUE

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think that's a very important point.

They've been playing with no leaders at CH and CCV returning gives them that. Hatate on his day offers goals and drive from midfield too.

They're teetering on the brink but this is miles from being a sure thing. I think they'll likely now get a bit of stability, and if they overcome Hearts away next weekend (Shankland suspended) their run til the OF game is pretty easy. We then need to do something we've failed at all too often and beat them. That mob will also have more home games than us post split.

I'm delighted we have the momentum and how we are performing but there's some arrogance and gloating around that might spectacularly implode in folks faces. 

Shankland is available to play apparently 

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They've been playing with no leaders at CH and CCV returning gives them that. Hatate on his day offers goals and drive from midfield too.

They're teetering on the brink but this is miles from being a sure thing. I think they'll likely now get a bit of stability, and if they overcome Hearts away next weekend (Shankland suspended) their run til the OF game is pretty easy. We then need to do something we've failed at all too often and beat them. That mob will also have more home games than us post split.

I'm delighted we have the momentum and how we are performing but there's some arrogance and gloating around that might spectacularly implode in folks faces. 

Personally think Kilmarnock will have a big say in this. One of their 2 away games will be at Kilmarnock and we obviously go there on Wednesday.  

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Am confident we will win this league. We will need to beat them at least once tho and possibly get something at the scum.

Changed your tune mate, wasn’t that long ago you were saying we had no hope and they were far better than us 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Changed your tune mate, wasn’t that long ago you were saying we had no hope and they were far better than us 

I didn't see a collapse coming hopefully they keep it going 😁

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I said the same when we were under Beale tbf. 

Just shows what a difference having a manager in can make. 

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Am confident we will win this league. We will need to beat them at least once tho and possibly get something at the scum.

It could go either way. They are getting players back at the right time. We might need to beat them once as you say, or at least draw if they drop some more. To be fair we owe them a beating after some of the decisions this season.

If we are 3 points clear in the last match of the season and 3-0 up with 5 mins to go I might start to feel confident 🤣

First let’s get Killie out the way. In the worst case scenario the filth could be 1 point clear come Wednesday night if things go shit shaped. A long way to go. Rodgers doesn’t seem to be helping things so hopefully they will continue to be on the brink of dropping points.

19 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye. That’s not a team playing for their manager. But when CCV came on they were a different team. He’s their organiser, they play a higher line/press and his distribution is a lot better than Nawrocki. Few on here a bit naive to how good a player he is and how shite they are without him.

Seems like that hamstring is going every other game now though. If he’s injured again they’ll drop too many points without him.

If him and Hatate stay fit it will be decided by the old firms.

On 19/07/2023 at 00:22, RFC55 said:

Awra best shagger 

used to hate him till I read my companies admin report.

55 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I fucking despise cunts using their stupid wee nickname for players. I’d put a filter on it so it doesn’t happen.

:whistle:

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I fucking despise cunts using their stupid wee nickname for players. I’d put a filter on it so it doesn’t happen.

You getting worked up about folk using a 3 letter abbreviation rather than writing out his stupid fucking double-barrelled surname?

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Call him vickers or some shite no their daft wee pet name for him.

The 'Kyogo' thing always gets me as well. 

It's Furahashi ffs. Using first names for players has always seemed like a thing that you do for your own players, not the opposition. 

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People get worked up at the slightest things :lol: 

No really worked up. It’s just using fenians pet names for fenians has no place on a Rangers forum

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s typing somebody’s initials, it’s hardly pet names :lol: 

It’s the fenians nicknames for the players  ccv and kyogo, same with the Ange shite.

fucking despise the mutant bastards and just can’t see them being referred to in any jovial/nice way.

Fucking disgusting bastard of a club