FUCK YOU celtic WE'RE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUE

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Not buying it ,will see what stage we are at after the next 6 games

Exactly, the gap is only 2pts and lots of football still to be played.  I wish some of our fans would keep the head and act like Clement - view it as another vital 3pts and take it one game at a time.  Start to get excited when we are nearer to the finishing post and it’s looking good for us.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I understand the chants and teasing them, but I don't like it. I think are folk are kidding themselves on if they think that mob are going to collapse like they did in the 55 season. Its not going to be a big gap before the split, whether we're chasing or being hunted. 

They’ve already had a huge collapse 

They’ve been ridiculously lucky against Hibs and now Motherwell. They needed to win today.

CCV and Hatate returning will improve them a lot and keep it close. They won’t drop as many points against the rest of the league as they have been.

But we are the better team and their luck can’t last forever. We should have no problems tucking them away at Ibrox.

50 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Exactly, the gap is only 2pts and lots of football still to be played.  I wish some of our fans would keep the head and act like Clement - view it as another vital 3pts and take it one game at a time.  Start to get excited when we are nearer to the finishing post and it’s looking good for us.

I’ve tried his accent but I can’t do it.  I’ve also got way too much hair.  

keep the head ffs

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Top of the leauge for the first time in 18 months, some decent quality added to the squad in January, all contributing and scoring goals, majority of the squad looking fresher sharper and galvanised since the top quality experienced title winning manager came in, fucking right I’m getting excited and enjoying every moment of it. 

spacer.png:pipe:

Wish some of our fans would keep the heed and act more like our manager and not be concerned about what the manky lot do and just concentrate on us and enjoy what they’re watching and being top of the table lol 

:belm:

Enjoying the big Phil experience, but my feet are firmly planted on the ground. 

We haven't had a title race since 2011, neither of these teams are used to it and there's still a lot of football to be played between now and May.

Only having 2 strikers available and the possibility of a Europa run could play a massive part in the run in. 

13 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

They’ve been ridiculously lucky against Hibs and now Motherwell. They needed to win today.

CCV and Hatate returning will improve them a lot and keep it close. They won’t drop as many points against the rest of the league as they have been.

But we are the better team and their luck can’t last forever. We should have no problems tucking them away at Ibrox.

The amount of late, game changing goals they score is ridiculous.  They can't keep getting away with it.  I just hope that it gets worse for them before it gets better.  I thought yesterday was going to achieve that but yet again, late goal.

13 hours ago, King Jela said:

Enjoying the big Phil experience, but my feet are firmly planted on the ground. 

We haven't had a title race since 2011, neither of these teams are used to it and there's still a lot of football to be played between now and May.

Only having 2 strikers available and the possibility of a Europa run could play a massive part in the run in. 

There was a title race 2 years ago 

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Mate genuinely what is the point in supporting a football team if you can't enjoy/gloat that your team is top of the league? 

Exactly 😂 Folk not wanting to sing it incase they get slagged off some daft tarrier if we don’t actually win it. 

22 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Mate genuinely what is the point in supporting a football team if you can't enjoy/gloat that your team is top of the league? 

I am enjoying it, it's just not my style, for want of a better word.

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m all about sticking the boot in relentlessly 

Think people have forgotten how it all works tbh. You beat them, or go top of the league, you gloat and be as insufferable a cunt as you can be. Keeping the head is for the players and manager. 

16 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

I think that's a very important point.

They've been playing with no leaders at CH and CCV returning gives them that. Hatate on his day offers goals and drive from midfield too.

They're teetering on the brink but this is miles from being a sure thing. I think they'll likely now get a bit of stability, and if they overcome Hearts away next weekend (Shankland suspended) their run til the OF game is pretty easy. We then need to do something we've failed at all too often and beat them. That mob will also have more home games than us post split.

I'm delighted we have the momentum and how we are performing but there's some arrogance and gloating around that might spectacularly implode in folks faces.