*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

It’s like the players don’t even get sick of handing those arrogant cunts everything on a plate 

But but they've managed to complete the set of domestic medals, they can retire happy. Not a single one of them is Rangers class or understands what this club is.

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

The manager definitely deserves part of the blame today.  He watched that first half and made no changes.  He watched them score the first and still left Lundstram and Dowell in midfield failing to provide any cover for the defence.  He also watched Tav having a nightmare and the Souttar/Goldson partnership struggle for ages now and continued with it.

Unfortunately he can’t just magic a full new squad out his arse, who would you have played? Fucking Raskin and Lawrence? 

Same at the back, you’ve got Balogun and King, it’s not going to be Nesta an Cannavaro.

The squad he inherited is an absolute bombscare full of shitebags, the little transfer activity he’s been involved in has been quite positive all things considered, Cortes looks promising, Silva was worth a spin and Diamonde clearly has potential.

The fact we are even in a title race would have surprised 95% of the support back when the Mole got punted.

Hopefully the Board can find the money to fund an entire new back line for next season. Thanks for your efforts Tav, but bye, you could not be arsed today, Borna, just go home please, Soapy Kelty Hearts is your level so go there, Connor, just not good enough for the jersey, so please leave. 

I do not think that there is word in the English language adequate enough to accurately describe how I feel about the performance (hah) of our backline today.

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Couldn't agree more, I actually hate the sight of him, and have for some time. 

He epitomises everything that is wrong with our team. A weak mentality. A player that when the going gets tough he goes off injured or has some illness before big games. That's not coincidence. 

He should take the "a" off his first name and change his 2nd name by deed poll to "loser". 

Should never have worn out shirt again after he absolutely shat it at the knew camp. 

22 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Clearing out the dead wood leaves us about three players. Worry is, how are we replacing them as we probably need to sell our, don't laugh too much, 'best' players in order to have a transfer budget now.

Just for starters Tav, Goldson, Lundstram, Dowell, Lawrence, Borna, Dessers along with Wright can all leave as far as I'm concerned.

Just not good enough.

The same old story , bottled it again, defence pure shite , the back four need replaced with competent defenders , midfield too slow, main striker too slow and shite at taking his chances.How the fuck we can't beat the dross we play is beyond me , Manager has to take some responsibility, last 3 games he has started the wrong team , how the fuck Wright and Dowell are anywhere near first team selection is a mystery.Sterling on the bench when he should be starting in central midfield to control the game , another season down the tubes , it's beyond a joke and the changes need to be done and done right away, too much trust given to the serial losers has been our biggest mistake.Sell the majority of them if there is some cunt daft enough to buy them and start again , that's the only option, continue with the same shower and you end up with the same or worse.

There will be very little money available next season if we don’t win the league

We have transfer fees to fork out for Diomande and Cortes (if we want him), plus if we want Sima that will probably exhaust our entire budget. To stand still. 

Assuming we now lose the league, the fact that the Scum get £60m Cl money is a massive disadvantage. We will take years to catch up, if we ever do.

Also helps them with certain liabilities too. 

I just feel sick at chucking it away tbh. Fucking bottle merchants.

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Tav penalty and an own goal sums us up

Far too shot shy and lackluster. While opponents cut through us and take shots which usually result in goals… go figure. 

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Unfortunately he can’t just magic a full new squad out his arse, who would you have played? Fucking Raskin and Lawrence? 

Same at the back, you’ve got Balogun and King, it’s not going to be Nesta an Cannavaro.

The squad he inherited is an absolute bombscare full of shitebags, the little transfer activity he’s been involved in has been quite positive all things considered, Cortes looks promising, Silva was worth a spin and Diamonde clearly has potential.

The fact we are even in a title race would have surprised 95% of the support back when the Mole got punted.

Starting to feel like a broken record but amazed he doesn't play Sterling to get proper control of the midfield each game. Its no secret over the years we've looked more in contorl of matches when we had a fit/in form Jack (ages ago I know). 

There's two ways to dominate midfield: either you have great ball players like Davis, or you need to set yourself up to win battles, turnovers and retain possession.

It's not our only fault, but we wouldn't leak as many goals in my mind if we had midfielders that could win their duels. We're far too open in there. Not ideal when you have a shite back 4.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Assuming we now lose the league, the fact that the Scum get £60m Cl money is a massive disadvantage. We will take years to catch up, if we ever do.

Also helps them with certain liabilities too. 

I just feel sick at chucking it away tbh. Fucking bottle merchants.

Wait now it's £60m? 😂

It's not that much. £40m at a push

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's the best manager we've had since Walter and been badly let down by the same core group that's seen off 3 previous managers. 

Honestly if the board don’t step in and deal with them in the summer it’s just negligent