*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Crucial 3 points. Killie win the morra to get our hopes up and St Mirren do the unthinkable for the biggest robbery ever. 

Considering the unwashed have beat st mirren 3-0 on the last 2 occasions at the piggery, it's highly unlikely.

They have almost won the title. We certainly shouldn't hand them it though.

At the end of the day, if they do win it, I want it to be by the minimal of points.

I think a lot of our support expected is to fuck up against Dundee.

Certainly felt that way when we were 2 nil down. But our injury ravaged team scored 4 goals in succession in the second half.

Huge plaudits to our younger players btw and McCausland was my motm.

I am livid that they are likely to get title 54 btw.

How the fuck did we get into this travesty?:germanuncle:

17 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Genuinely thought some of the stuff that second half was the best we’ve played in a long time. A lot of really good and quick passing moves. 

some of them if they’d came off would’ve been incredible goals 

Scored 4 in the 2nd half and the keeper has pulled off cracking saves from Dessers header and Silva shot, could easily have been 7 or 8.

No idea if it was the rocket from PC at HT or some of them had a right go as it’s likely their last game at Ibrox but the 2nd half was enjoyable especially under the circumstances.

I hope we are having a good look at McKinnon Dundee captain. He’s an excellent prospect, some engine, forward passing. If the price is right we should be going for him before English Championship clubs do

7 minutes ago, Imodium said:

I hope we are having a good look at McKinnon Dundee captain. He’s an excellent prospect, some engine, forward passing. If the price is right we should be going for him before English Championship clubs do

Who? :lol:

McCowan? He's 26. Not a prospect.

Watched the highlights there.

McAusland looked good going forward but both our goals came down our right side and he was too far off it.  The 2 balls that got crossed in for the Dundee goals should've been closed down and when Phil was angry at the presser - I believe he said something like "I expect players to work at both parts of the game" I wonder if that was aimed at McAusland.  Ofcourse, our right back was nowhere for either goal, as per usual.  I genuinely can't wait to see the back of Tav, I just hope we have get a solid defensively sound RB for next season.

2nd half we looked good, maybe now the leagues gone the weight of performing has been lifted and the players expressed themselves more.  

Cantwell though, he must have been ripping the piss with that celebration.  It was obviously a cross and he was acting like it was goal of the season.

Kicking myself at not taking the McBookie tip yesterday which was Dessers to score a header at 12/1.

2 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Watched the highlights there.

McAusland looked good going forward but both our goals came down our right side and he was too far off it.  The 2 balls that got crossed in for the Dundee goals should've been closed down and when Phil was angry at the presser - I believe he said something like "I expect players to work at both parts of the game" I wonder if that was aimed at McAusland.  Ofcourse, our right back was nowhere for either goal, as per usual.  I genuinely can't wait to see the back of Tav, I just hope we have get a solid defensively sound RB for next season.

2nd half we looked good, maybe now the leagues gone the weight of performing has been lifted and the players expressed themselves more.  

Cantwell though, he must have been ripping the piss with that celebration.  It was obviously a cross and he was acting like it was goal of the season.

Kicking myself at not taking the McBookie tip yesterday which was Dessers to score a header at 12/1.

McCausland and Tav don’t stop the cross for the first goal but King and Yilmaz are sleeping at the back post.

McCausland and Yilmaz are sleeping at the quick free kick that leads to the cross for the second goal.

After that there was a set piece from Dundee that the same lad got another cross in from that side that could have been a goal.

As PC said out of possession we were a shambles in the first half, very reminiscent of the Ross County game, where they had the highest xG against us all season.

The players are majority at fault but I don’t think the structure of the team helps as our midfield is wide open and we have overloads available on either flank at times.

Sooner the season is done the better to give PC the opportunity to cull the squad and bring in fresh reinforcements and ideas.