10 minutes ago, Badger said:

Scotland don't have enough cutting edge threat, and are always liable to concede a goal.

I mean, it is what it is. Can only piss with the cock you've got at international level. CF, CB and GK are perhaps the weakest they've been in my lifetime though.

See the thing is though. They’ve been using the same tactics since Craig Brown in the 1990s. 5-4-1, sit in deep and hope to sneak one with a set piece or long throw in not to mention just punting the ball up the park or down the channels. You watch teams like Albania and even Georgia and they are passing the ball, playing decent football and attacking. With Scotland it’s the same turgid pish. Scotland have decent enough players so it’s clearly the manager and coaching staff that’s instructing them to play like this. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I added 11 people to my ignore list last night :lol:

Best of it is when I look at the list now it’s all cunts I don’t agree with very often about Rangers either, so list will stay that length

@Loyal72, I took you off it. You’re a weird wee guy but most of the time you seem quite Unionist so don’t know what you were at the other night 

Fair 😂 I just want home nations to do well mate. 

Get funny looks at work and shit when I say I back England, NI and Wales too.

🇬🇧 Doing well is good for me 😁

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

A man suspected of being an ISIS "sleeper agent" has been arrested in the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg shortly after security officials warned of the threat of an extremist attack during Euro 2024.

Been reading a few news reports about this the last couple of days, saying there was intelligence saying could be an attempted atrocity carried out on the scale of the one in Russia a few months ago.

Slovenia absolutely devastated, completely fucked it.

In this tournament they have a goal, and it's over with a whistle - but in an old firm that would 100% go to review, looking at who is pushing who, etc.

1 minute ago, blaudrup said:

Slovenia absolutely devastated, completely fucked it.

In this tournament they have a goal, and it's over with a whistle - but in an old firm that would 100% go to review, looking at who is pushing who, etc.

Referreeing in this tournament has been first rate as has VAR.

I reckon Gordon would be more effective on the left than Foden. Ultimately I would have taken Grealish to have an effective threat from the left wing but no even selected.