4 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Spain are a joy to watch. So many clever footballers

That's what makes them the favs for me, france heavily reliant on mbappe,  when Spain have got 4/5/6 right top players. 

A think Holland beat England next game too, but I've thought they would lose the last 2 games :lol:

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

That's what makes them the favs for me, france heavily reliant on mbappe,  when Spain have got 4/5/6 right top players. 

A think Holland beat England next game too, but I've thought they would lose the last 2 games :lol:

It's no surprise that they are the most balanced side left in either. 

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Mbappe has had a pretty woeful tournament, will be interesting to see how he does at Real. 

My guess is he’ll do very well. Bellingham had a great season with Real but has definitely not set the tournament alight

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Mbappe has had a pretty woeful tournament, will be interesting to see how he does at Real. 

I've never seen him have a great game. I don't watch much games outside us anymore though.

No doubt he is a good player, it'll be interesting to see if he takes it to the next level. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Been playing at the top level for forever and I can’t remember ever watching a game and thinking he had any impact in it 

He always seems to make the wrong decision at a critical time whenever I've seen him.

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

My guess is he’ll do very well. Bellingham had a great season with Real but has definitely not set the tournament alight

Aye, I mean more in how he'll do in the system Real will play, he looks a bit limited on the LW and that is Vini Jr's main position if they revert back to a 4-3-3.

He's definitely regressed this season (since the WC really), wonder if he has stayed 1 or 2 seasons too many at PSG.

3 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I've never seen him have a great game. I don't watch much games outside us anymore though.

No doubt he is a good player, it'll be interesting to see if he takes it to the next level. 

He was phenomenonal in the last world cup but yeah, he seems a little bit off it this season.