Players Leaving Confirmed.

If the transfer fees for Lammers and Cifuentes are to be believed then that’s some piece of business from us.

Must say, Lammers did score my favourite goal last season against St Johnstone, but I’d take a £2.5m fee in heartbeat..

Possible bid in for Shankland next? Although Miovski would be the better signing?…

29 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Not a bad word to say about Sam Lammers. Seemed to have a good attitude, likeable person. Just a shite footballer. 

*ok just the one bad word then. 

Lovely hair though, thank Paul Murray might be his dad 

1 hour ago, adam2102 said:

Not a bad word to say about Sam Lammers. Seemed to have a good attitude, likeable person. Just a shite footballer. 

*ok just the one bad word then. 

Just unfollowed and blocked the cunt on instagram no regards

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Say what you will but I liked Lammers.  His actual technical ability was decent. IMHO 

He could hold up a ball to be fair. Good close control. Then the shot power and accuracy of an 8 year old. 

Just now, adam2102 said:

He could hold up a ball to be fair. Good close control. Then the shot power and accuracy of an 8 year old. 

Yeah there were bits of his game that needed improvement that’s for sure- but as you say his close control was very decent and his range of passing was good. I suppose his new manager saw in him some good attributes. Remember he was on loan (like an extended trial I suppose) and must have impressed for them to shell out £4m. 
Good luck to him. 

1 hour ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

In: Jefte, defender (Fluminese, undisclosed); Hamza Igamane, forward (FAR Rabat, undisclosed); Connor Barron, midfielder (Aberdeen, undisclosed); Mohamed Diomande, midfielder (Nordsjaelland, loan to permanent, undisclosed); Liam Kelly, goalkeeper (Motherwell); Clinton Nsiala, defender (AC Milan).

Loan in: Vaclav Cerny, forward (Wolfsburg); Oscar Cortes, forward (Lens).

Out: Sam Lammers, forward (Twente, undisclosed); John Lundstram, midfielder (Trabzonspor); Borna Barisic, defender (Trabzonspor); Robby McCrorie, goalkeeper (Kilmarnock, undisclosed); Arron Lyall, forward (Greenock Morton); Ryan Jack, midfielder; Kemar Roofe, forward; Jon McLaughlin, goalkeeper.

Loan ended: Abdallah Sima, forward (Brighton & Hove Albion); Fabio Silva, forward (Wolverhampton Wanderers).

Loan out: Johnly Yfeko, defender (Exeter City); Kieran Wright, goalkeeper (Airdrieonians); Jay Hogarth, goalkeeper (Queen of the South); Jacob Pazikas, goalkeeper (Stranraer).

What's the exchange rate from undisclosed to GBP these days?

37 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Say what you will but I liked Lammers.  His actual technical ability was decent. IMHO 

He wasn't very good for us, but the abuse he took on here was like something I've never seen.

19 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

He’ll go down as one of the worst signings in our history.

Not a single doubt in my mind.

Pound for pound he’s been poor, but made most of our money back so can’t be that bad.