Ibrox Development

29 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’m sure that bridge at Hillington over the motorway had a similar fuck up after they discovered it wasn’t long enough! A bridge that didn’t bridge the gap wasn’t quite a bridge at all.

The Dukes of Hazzard like this.

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If you can find £20m to pay him / refinance his loan with the club, I'm sure he'd be willing to step aside.

That’s his remit though, he’s an investor.

He’s never ran a company before yet here we are with him in charge of a company with tens of millions of revenue.

What a shambles man. The people at the helm are responsible for us leveling the playing field and competing with them again on and off the pitch and this is a reflection on how poorly we are being run. If this is an indication into how we are operating behind closed doors it's concerning and no wonder the end product is so far off the mark the now. 

On the basis that it appears Hampden and Murrayfield are unavailable, the least damaging solution would be to safely close off the Copland and play with a reduced capacity, if and it’s a huge if they can exclude that section of the stadium.

Construction can be a nightmare with material delays if not planned properly but there should be a contingency in place as part of any risk register prior to commencing the project.

As far as costs and penalties go this will be dependent upon the contractual set up, which the club historically haven’t been good.

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

On the basis that it appears Hampden and Murrayfield are unavailable, the least damaging solution would be to safely close off the Copland and play with a reduced capacity, if and it’s a huge if they can exclude that section of the stadium.

Construction can be a nightmare with material delays if not planned properly but there should be a contingency in place as part of any risk register prior to commencing the project.

As far as costs and penalties go this will be dependent upon the contractual set up, which the club historically haven’t been good.

Why's Murrayfield not available?

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Why's Murrayfield not available?

Read earlier in the thread they were getting work done as well as Hampden, hopefully that’s not the case.

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Could contribute towards losing is tens of millions. Losing Ibrox for CL qualifiers is a fucking disaster. 

Honest to fuck.

It's just shambolic. 

I dont know how anyone couldn't be seriously worried about the future of the club.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Or a seventh kit 😂

Limited edition Copeland edition 1/4 zip top with the pattern based on the stand as it lay exposed for months cause we ripped it to bits without having any of the fucking materials.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Have to think this may impact transfer business with the added costs. 

David Edgar said there is money set aside for this therefore the club shouldn’t be impacted by the delays. He also blamed James Bisgrove. He’s clearly been briefed by the club that “it wasnzy us, plus it doesny matter as we’ve no lost any money” 😂

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's just shambolic. 

I dont know how anyone couldn't be seriously worried about the future of the club.

Mate I’ve been worried about us for years. We just go from one fuck up to another!

BisgroveObviously not confirmed but heard from a Contractor involved and whos been on site, so he says.

Phase 1 steel incorrect and late, dictating some of Phase 2 steel sitting in storage along with some of to be site measured after Phase 1 install.

Min 6/ 8 weeks delay.

Finally finding some dodgy 1970/ 80s construction defects.

Hope all is bull and I'm back in my magnificent seat Copland Front ASAP.