Ibrox Development

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

End of December January?

Think people need to calm down lol 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye there's a few panty wetters on here the now

Calm down based on what? This board doesn't exactly have the greatest track record, and commonly make even the simplest of tasks, into an amateur shitshow.

People are only reacting with what they're used to from the people running our club tbf.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Calm down based on what? This board doesn't exactly have the greatest track record, and commonly make even the simplest of tasks, into an amateur shitshow.

People are only reacting with what they're used to from the people running our club tbf.

This is more of less where I am on this.

I have zero faith in anyone at the top of our club, and even less faith in the people they appoint.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Sound mate you panic I’ll keep calm 👍 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I am not a panicker but have been involved in construction for over 40 years and I know how things can go horribly wrong. 

I do worry greatly about the pre planning involved and what the risk register looked like.

Seems like a huge financial risk for a relatively few additional seats. 

The lack of information does indeed make me fear the worst. 

There is no attempt to allay fears or give comfort to ST holders and Commercial Partners. 

I can see a court case related to the dismissal of the Project Manager and the Construction Contractor will have a claim for loss and expense. They have men and machinery hanging around doing hee haw that needs paid for. 

A statement from the Club with full details warts and all and expected outcome would be appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I am not a panicker but have been involved in construction for over 40 years and I know how things can go horribly wrong. 

I do worry greatly about the pre planning involved and what the risk register looked like.

There is no attempt to allay fears or give comfort to ST holders and Commercial Partners. 

I can see a court case related to the dismissal of the Project Manager and the Construction Contractor will have a claim for loss and expense. They have men and machinery hanging around doing hee haw that needs paid for. 

A statement from the Club with full details warts and all and expected outcome would be appreciated. 

Kl mate I’ll wait and see what happens before flapping,  cheers

29 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not panicking mate, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable for supporters to doubt any sort of timeline being offered up by the board.

NEH went over budget and beyond schedule too. 

People don't have concerns for no reason is my point.

17 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Not panicking mate, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable for supporters to doubt any sort of timeline being offered up by the board.

NEH went over budget and beyond schedule too. 

People don't have concerns for no reason is my point.

There’s being concerned then there’s posting shite like we’ll not be back in the stadium before January. It’s fucking June mate 🤣

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s being concerned then there’s posting shite like we’ll not be back in the stadium before January. It’s fucking June mate 🤣

Obviously January is a stretch 😂 that is daft stuff. But I could see end of August/Early September in fairness.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Obviously January is a stretch 😂 that is daft stuff. But I could see end of August/Early September in fairness.

Aye that’s my thinking mate back at Ibrox  some time September. Hopefully anyway, if not I’ll worry about that then no point freaking out about something when none of us know what’s actually going on. A detailed statement from the club would be nice.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye that’s my thinking mate back at Ibrox  some time September. Hopefully anyway, if not I’ll worry about that then no point freaking out about something when none of us know what’s actually going on. A detailed statement from the club would be nice.

Aye tbf mate I wasn't really meaning folk should be freaking out etc, more just that people are right to be somewhat sceptical of whatever this board comes out with 😂

But if materials aren't landing in the UK until the 21st of July, works are already ongoing demolition side of things (video above) I think definitely early Septemberish. Surely just a case of slapping steelwork in place and finishing up when it all lands. Everything else is probably on site or in the UK I'd imagine.

20 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

This guy's a bit of a nosey parker, talking to the boys as if they'd know all the ins and outs above their pay grade.

But they did confirm Rangers are at fault, and had some cool shots of what was going on inside.

I’d take “confirm” with a massive pinch of salt.

Rangers aren’t measuring, procuring, prefabricating or installing the steel works. 

24 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

This guy's a bit of a nosey parker, talking to the boys as if they'd know all the ins and outs above their pay grade.

But they did confirm Rangers are at fault, and had some cool shots of what was going on inside.

Guys obviously a nonce out on a bike with a drone. 

31 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Screenshot2024-06-27.png.57745d86bfe6c434979822c2785424a9.png

His drone is very, very green. Hmm....

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

The development is for disabled fans. The extra seats just come with the improvements for them.

54 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

"Weedug" is a wee wank.

It was the head of operations that got sacked.

10 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Screenshot2024-06-27.png.57745d86bfe6c434979822c2785424a9.png

His drone is very, very green. Hmm....

He had a laugh about that at the end "What do you mean you didn't feel safe wearing green?" Guy seems harmless enough, if not a bit weird.

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d take “confirm” with a massive pinch of salt.

Rangers aren’t measuring, procuring, prefabricating or installing the steel works. 

Probably right, but then it also comes down to when did we give the go ahead on the job order, when did we pay for materials etc. 

8 minutes ago, aird said:

Builder getting his p45 in the morning :belm:

Aye can't be the brightest answering that question to someone filming. Regardless of who's at fault surely all the contractors have been told to say nothing.