Ibrox Development

I actually think the quid craig whyte gave to Murray was a quid more than murray ever dropped into us of his own, the cunt fucking rattled everyone else, sure it was said that he pretty much bumped joe lewis by feeding him an absolute pack of bollocks 

All the good times we served under murray were undone by his bowing to the tarriers and not backing the fans over behaviour stuff, then pretty much fucking ruining us for pretty much a decade with his "me before rangers" sale

Fuck him, rat bastard 

22 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

True

But beggers would also be on 60 plus titles to our 40 odds.

Ha ha utter shite btw we where on the way up under homes and souness we would still have had success without Murray 

also their 9* in a row probably wouldn’t have happened  if we hadn’t went down the leagues  due to Murray fucking the club, so many factors, you can’t just say they would be on 60 titles if not for Murray, Mon tae fuck 🤣

Murray changed the landscape in Scottish football  

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha utter shite btw we where on the way up under homes and souness we would still have had success without Murray 

also their 9* in a row probably wouldn’t have happened  if we hadn’t went down the leagues  due to Murray fucking the club, so many factors, you can’t just say they would be on 60 titles if not for Murray, Mon tae fuck 🤣

Murray changed the landscape in Scottish football  

It's unbelievable how these Pricks in charge somehow eventually get defended.

Murray had faults that's for sure, but these Pricks go from 1 bullshit to another 1 fuck up to the next missed opertunity again and again. With they cunts ready to over take over our trophy and title haull.

Already offered them a head start on a plate, league could be done by time we get out of piggery in Sept.

7 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Murray had faults that's for sure, but these Pricks go from 1 bullshit to another 1 fuck up to the next missed opertunity again and again. With they cunts ready to over take over our trophy and title haull.

Already offered them a head start on a plate, league could be done by time we get out of piggery in Sept.

I’m not defending them mate

11 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Where?

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Guy was a fucking cancer of our club and history will show that. Any Rangers fan that can’t see how his time in charge of us was tainted needs their fucking head examined! I honestly wish the worst on the cunt!!!

Gave us plenty of good times, but I agree he left us in the shit, and to this day we are still suffering 

14 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

True

But beggers would also be on 60 plus titles to our 40 odds.

celtic have won more titles since that rat took ownership in the 80s. We wouldn't have had the 90s probably but we certainly wouldn't of had the last 15 years if ayr United hadn't seen through the scumbag.

7 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Similar thread on FF, wow the answers Marshall is giving... 

I just read that there. Fuck me man - talk about a fucking mouthpiece for his mates! Cunts like him are everything that’s wrong with some of our support at times. 

11 hours ago, Cooperson said:

Gave us plenty of good times, but I agree he left us in the shit, and to this day we are still suffering 

I’m not saying we didn’t have some good times. I remember reading that Rangers made a profit every season in 9 in a row so we were being ran well. However Murray fucked it when Advocaat came in by bringing in players on EBTs or using the banks money to pay for transfers. Even though we had success from Advocaat, McLeish and Walter the writing was on the wall from 1998 onwards. Murray lied to the fans as we were led to believe he was using his own money to bankroll Advocaat’s team which wasn’t the case. Anyway it’s done now but in my opinion we have red flags with how we are being currently ran.