Parking near Hampden

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

So since it looks like be stuck there for a few games, any suggestions for parking?

Need a permit to park near the stadium. Best bet would be to park a mile or two away and walk the rest. Everyone will have the same idea though. 

6 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Need a permit to park near the stadium. Best bet would be to park a mile or two away and walk the rest. Everyone will have the same idea though. 

Aye I would normally get train but I think it will be a nightmare if 50k leaves at once.Fucking  shambles of a situation 

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye they're building the bicycle lane there (and have been since January) - but I think it's due to complete this month ?

Yip so I don't think you'd be able to park there if the road is narrowed to two lanes. 

We parked at Mount Annan drive for the Hearts semi. Took a wee while to get away but it was close enough to the ground. Will wait and see what end they pap us in.

15 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Leave your car in your driveway and tell our pathetic excuse of a football club board to shove their self inflicted move to another stadium right up their incompetent arse.

👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

18 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Leave your car in your driveway and tell our pathetic excuse of a football club board to shove their self inflicted move to another stadium right up their incompetent arse.

50202890_242228836715464_7302233573375868928_n.gif

2 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

We get a train at 18:40 (last of the evening) from central to the midlands. I’d imagine we’re going to have to leave the games early/sharpish if we’re to get our train home. 

If the match kicks off at 3 you’ll have plenty time to get back to central