Is Clement getting an easy ride?

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Cause one asked to leave and had his agent whoring him out on social media, the other had said he wanted to leave multiple times.

Plus they're both shite.

I believe we are still paying their wages? And our team currently is full to bursting with shite, considerably more shite than either of these players. If Cantwell refuses to play he's in breach of contract. And Hagi is a far better option than utter dross like Wright. 

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

They didn't. Why would they? It worked and more often than not he found his man.

Our opening goal against the filth in the SC semi final under Gio was a prime example of that. Which I believe is our last win against them in a meaningful fixture. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How many times did the support complain at Goldson for doing the diagonals? 

I think it is more the passing about defence for ages while the other team got back to their positions and their shape back, then hitting the long ball. And it seemed to be the only tactic we had at times.

The way I see it any complaints about Clement’s style, selections or man management are pretty much pointless while we have a lack of leadership and ambition from the top.

That’s not to say there aren’t valid points to discuss and he should just get a free ride, however he has just signed a new contract so evidently isn’t going anywhere in the foreseeable future and the squad he has at his disposal has been diminished even from last seasons squad, which wasn’t good enough.

Years of flawed decision making and missed opportunities at boardroom have led us to this point and until those responsible for that are removed changing manager is probably going to have minimal impact with the current squad we have assembled.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Were we? If anything we should have been winning, McCausland should have scored/squared to Cantwell, Dessers running 20 yards being 1 on 1 and not shooting.

Dowell has the choice to play it across the box for a tap in and shoots miles wide/over, that was the chance for a draw.

You’re a bastard editing that after I’ve quoted you btw :lol: 

You sure?

Silva missed a header but like the 3-3 Ibrox game we got battered in first half.

they also missed a pen in second half and had at least 2 goals chopped off if same game i’m thinking.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There’ll be a whole load of bannings on FF shortly. Dingwalls lost control of the asylum today with all the people posting negatively about the manager :lol:

They’ll wait until bedtime then wipe the place clean again 

He's already deleted one of my threads today. Must be assembling the admins for a super banning spree. Him, Edgar, Empire and the rest going through a multitude of comments telling the truth looking for puns and cunts asking to see the newspapers. There might be mass sign ups to RM this week :pipe:

10 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

They didn't. Why would they? It worked and more often than not he found his man.

There was loads of moans and groans at him in the stands, yes.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You sure?

Silva missed a header but like the 3-3 Ibrox game we got battered in first half.

they also missed a pen in second half and had at least 2 goals chopped off if same game i’m thinking.

We’re talking about two different games. You never edited fast enough.

6 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

The way I see it any complaints about Clement’s style, selections or man management are pretty much pointless while we have a lack of leadership and ambition from the top.

That’s not to say there aren’t valid points to discuss and he should just get a free ride, however he has just signed a new contract so evidently isn’t going anywhere in the foreseeable future and the squad he has at his disposal has been diminished even from last seasons squad, which wasn’t good enough.

Years of flawed decision making and missed opportunities at boardroom have led us to this point and until those responsible for that are removed changing manager is probably going to have minimal impact with the current squad we have assembled.

So he just gets a free reign of shite management setting us up to play bogging football?

Sensational stuff

3 hours ago, grfc1872 said:

Think it’s worse back to Pre Souness.

I agree with you mate. I remember those day. It was bad but this is definitely worse.

Our team before Souness came in still had good players in the team. Guys like Ally, Ian Durrant, Davie Cooper. Bobby Russell, Derek Ferguson, etc.

Fuck knows where we go from here.

2 hours ago, DT78 said:

Think McCausland was ok last night and he did put one on a plate for Lawrence and Dessers. They both contrived to kick fresh air. As I said I think the wee fella has regressed the longer he’s been with the first team squad. 

McCausland also fell asleep and let his man run into the box sending the defense to panic stations.  He can be Tav levels of clueless on defense sometimes.

12 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

He's already deleted one of my threads today. Must be assembling the admins for a super banning spree. Him, Edgar, Empire and the rest going through a multitude of comments telling the truth looking for puns and cunts asking to see the newspapers. There might be mass sign ups to RM this week :pipe:

I feel like joining to take a ban, never been over there. 

8 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

McCausland also fell asleep and let his man run into the box sending the defense to panic stations.  He can be Tav levels of clueless on defense sometimes.

Tav does that every game so he leant off the best.  Yes he got caught out that time and has to improve on that but I think he one of the least of our problems.

Just now, DT78 said:

Tav does that every game so he leant off the best.  Yes he got caught out that time and has to improve on that but I think he one of the least of our problems.

Sorry learnt 

2 minutes ago, DT78 said:

He’s not useless which is better than can be said about others who were out there on the pitch.

I feel very low with this team at the moment. When we were climbing the leagues we knew we were on a journey. However now we're just slightly better than the rest and a mile away from being the best.

Our squad is shit and our best 11 is poor as I've ever seen it.

4 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I still can’t stop thinking about his decision to put Propper up-front.

It was living rent free in my head last night and it still is this morning.

We paid £6M for a Brazilian striker who was sitting on the bench, but he chose instead to move our new centre back from defence to attack.

They immediately - literally instantly and in less than ninety seconds - exploited the subsequent space that left and doubled their lead.

Their manager must have thought Christmas had come early. A £5M windfall on the line and his amateur, incompetent counterpart acts irrationally; exploited with ease.

It’s unforgivable. He hasn’t a fucking clue.

Genuinely couldn’t believe this at the time and it’s even worse thinking back. Understandably with minutes to go. But don’t forget we are still in the game at 1-0 with 10 minutes to go. It’s fucking mental what he’s done, it’s not even amateur level stuff it’s even worse than that.