Olympics 2024

Apparently the Dutch volleyball team features a child rapist who travelled to Britain to rape a 12 year old. 

Paula Radcliffe wished him luck because he has "served his punishment". He did 12 months in prison. 

Hope he gets smashed in the face. 

2 hours ago, JamieD said:

Apparently the Dutch volleyball team features a child rapist who travelled to Britain to rape a 12 year old. 

Paula Radcliffe wished him luck because he has "served his punishment". He did 12 months in prison. 

Wtf. Why's he even there? Not seeing how he's compatible with the Olympic ideals.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wtf. Why's he even there? Not seeing how he's compatible with the Olympic ideals.

Christ knows. 

I don't think a person who has served their time should be prohibited from getting on and having a job, but I find it incredible that such a person should be selected to represent his country, especially seeing as, instead of begging for forgiveness, he came out of prison after serving only a quarter of his sentence and attacked the press for calling him a paedophile. 

A person who was remorseful and rehabilitated would not put his victim through the trauma of seeing him on TV and in the papers. 

3 hours ago, JamieD said:

Aye it's absolutely disgraceful he has been selected for the team but the Dutch Olympic Committee knew it would be controversial hence why they took action to ensure he'd be isolated from other Dutch athletes 

The IOC should block it.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Aye it's absolutely disgraceful he has been selected for the team but the Dutch Olympic Committee knew it would be controversial hence why they took action to ensure he'd be isolated from other Dutch athletes 

The IOC should block it.

Isolated from the other Dutch athletes but not from the French public.
I would say France should have barred the cunt but  my experience of trying to stop criminals entering your country under EU law makes me aware that’s easier said than done.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The absolute state of this cunt (click on link, full thread is horrible - Twitter allows you to translate to English on each tweet)

What a piece of shit.

First post is 'He had sex with a 12 year old while he was 19. While this is true...' followed by several posts trying to downplay it.

I theory I love all of the Olympics, but these days it seems wishful thinking, I actually end up watching about 20 mins, and at the Tokyo Olympics that was somehow skateboarding.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The absolute state of this cunt (click on link, full thread is horrible - Twitter allows you to translate to English on each tweet)

More context for those that don’t have X