***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

How can something be “a concern” but he’s “not concerned”

does this mean there’s assurances that the “concern” will be fixed and therefore he’s not concerned about what is a concern?

He means concern in the sense he has a vested interest in it. He's not concerned by it.

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why? would you prefer someone who doesn't support Rangers and hates everything about the club as a Scottish influence?, could maybe find out if Michael Stewart is  looking for a job. 

Clement has obviously kept him around for a reason, wild thing for anyone to rage about.

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why? would you prefer someone who doesn't support Rangers and hates everything about the club as a Scottish influence?, could maybe find out if Michael Stewart is  looking for a job. 

Nope. I’d prefer a coach that’s proven himself as a decent coach with some decent reputation. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope. I’d prefer a coach that’s proven himself as a decent coach with some a decent reputation. 

He was good enough for Alex McLeish to give him a call, what do you know about his coaching credentials and reputation?

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope. I’d prefer a coach that’s proven himself as a decent coach with some a decent reputation. 

Ok name some Scottish coaches who would do a better job than Alex Rae, preferably some with an affiliation with the club and obviously as you see Alex Rae's daily contribution why they would be better.

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He was good enough for Alex McLeish to give him a call, what do you know about his coaching credentials and reputation?

Followed Paul Ince around like a puppy dog. Got sacked a few times including Dundee, St Mirren and Blackpool.  Won nothing ever ans a coach. Only reason he’s at Rangers is to keep some fans happy. 

is that enough?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Followed Paul Ince around like a puppy dog. Got sacked a few times including Dundee, St Mirren and Blackpool.  Won nothing ever ans a coach. Only reason he’s at Rangers is to keep some fans happy. 

is that enough?

Is that what you say about all coaching teams that follow a manager about? He was there as a caretaker and then Clement has kept him on it's got fuck all to do with fans, nobody even expected him to be kept on. :lol:

Let's be honest, you know fuck all about how he is as a coach.

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ok name some Scottish coaches who would do a better job than Alex Rae, preferably some with an affiliation with the club and obviously as you see Alex Rae's daily contribution why they would be better.

Why Scottish? 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Is that what you say about all coaching teams that follow a manager about? He was there as a caretaker and then Clement has kept him on it's got fuck all to do with fans, nobody even expected him to be kept on. :lol:

Let's be honest, you know fuck all about how he is as a coach.

What makes him a good coach based on his coaching experience?  

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why Scottish? 

Fair percentage on here wanted a Scottish influence within the club which I agree with, still waiting on the list better than Alex Rae, prove to me with facts how bad a coach he is, who would be better and how you are aware of his negative influence at the club. 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fair percentage on here wanted a Scottish influence within the club which I agree with, still waiting on the list better than Alex Rae, prove to me with facts how bad a coach he is, who would be better and how you are aware of his negative influence at the club. 

Three players that started our last two league games were Scottish. Two of them should not be at Rangers. Half the players in the SPFL are not Scottish, our biggest rivals have one Scottish regular player  

Why do you think we need a Scottish influence rather than the best coach available? 

you can easily check Rae’s stats online. It’s not difficult to see he’s done fuck all of note as a coach. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Three players that started our last two league games were Scottish. Two of them should not be at Rangers. Half the players in the SPFL are not Scottish, our biggest rivals have one Scottish regular player  

Why do you think we need a Scottish influence rather than the best coach available? 

you can easily check Rae’s stats online. It’s not difficult to see he’s done fuck all of note as a coach. 

What website shows what he offers as a coach?

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

None of this post explains or answers any of the reaction to your post about Alex Rae, I'm just going to assume you are talking absolute shite and don't have any reasonable argument to back up your nonsense about Rae, I don't even know what the fuck you are on about now, I've never mentioned the amount of Scottish players in the league and certainly not mentioned that shower of cunts, do you have in depth knowledge of Alex Rae's contribution at the club or his relationship with the players or not?,  if not then please shut up and sit down. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

None of this post explains or answers any of the reaction to your post about Alex Rae, I'm just going to assume you are talking absolute shite and don't have any reasonable argument to back up your nonsense about Rae, I don't even know what the fuck you are on about now, I've never mentioned the amount of Scottish players in the league and certainly not mentioned that shower of cunts, do you have in depth knowledge of Alex Rae's contribution at the club or hos relationship with the players or not,  if not then please shut up and sit down. 

Why do you want a Scottish influence?  Then I’ll sit down