Shambles from top to bottom

As an indicator of how little threat we pose, the scum have bought two keepers and splashed 10m plus on two players who were already at the club last season.

Haven’t strengthened because they don’t need to.

In other words, the cigars and slippers are out already because they know what a basket case we are.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

This is probably the most detached and angry I've ever been with this team. It's just been one bad decision after another for years now.

We laughed at them at the time, but celtic had one bad season under Lennon and got the sharks out and the board made changes that worked.

We need change. I don't know exactly what that looks like but it's clear this board isn't capable of making this club successful. Is there one single good decision they have made in the last 3 years? 

Up until recently I didn't think a board change would work as it requires investment from elsewhere that would be difficult, but now I see no path to us being successful under this board at all.

Just said the same. @Perth_Campsie_Gerwas saying he's heard this from loads of people too.

I know it's fucking juvenile, but I've always planned my weekend, no my life around Rangers to the point I've made sure my upcoming wedding is not during a Rangers game. I couldn't tell you the last time I missed a game and this weekend I've just agreed to play golf with my mates instead of watching us. Sounds daft but that's fucking tragic for me. I can see the place turning hostile and poisonous like never before. I think the league could be done by the time we get back to Ibrox and scarily I think it's only going to get worse and those currently at the helm are completely unable to fix it. Change is needed.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

As an indicator of how little threat we pose, the scum have bought two keepers and splashed 10m plus on two players who were already at the club last season.

Haven’t strengthened because they don’t need to.

In other words, the cigars and slippers are out already because they know what a basket case we are.

Why would they bother?

If you see your only rival burning down just sit back and enjoy the view. 

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The Rangers we all grew up with (if your over 20) is a thousand miles away. It's not the same

This is the beginning of another dark period due to the total incompetence at boardroom level since 55. 

There is no cunt in the waiting with millions to bail us out either. 

Sickening 

As a couple of people have said on the Kiev thread, it feels like the club aren't sharing the full picture financially and we're actually a fuck tonne worse off financially than I certainly thought we were.

Feels like a firesale with no injection of cash to replace the players going out.

Financial mismanagement on a gross level has got us here. We have no discernable assets on the pitch who are going to net us £10's of millions, and considering the outlay that's a shambles of a position for us to be in.

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The Rangers we all grew up with (if your over 20) is a thousand miles away. It's not the same

This is the beginning of another dark period due to the total incompetence at boardroom level since 55. 

There is no cunt in the waiting with millions to bail us out either. 

Sickening 

No-one can bail us out, it's a fallacy. FFP dictates what our club can spend.

A new board with fresh ideas might help but there ain't no quick fix.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Just said the same. @Perth_Campsie_Gerwas saying he's heard this from loads of people too.

I know it's fucking juvenile, but I've always planned my weekend, no my life around Rangers to the point I've made sure my upcoming wedding is not during a Rangers game. I couldn't tell you the last time I missed a game and this weekend I've just agreed to play golf with my mates instead of watching us. Sounds daft but that's fucking tragic for me. I can see the place turning hostile and poisonous like never before. I think the league could be done by the time we get back to Ibrox and scarily I think it's only going to get worse and those currently at the helm are completely unable to fix it. Change is needed.

Same.

I went out tonight with some friends as I was so disillusioned with it when usually I would have organised around it, but I buckled and ended up watching the whole thing on my phone propped up against the wall.

For the last 18 months I've not looked forward to watching us. It's been a chore but I've done it in the hope things will get better. I'm at the same stage where I'm starting to give up. I'll watch games if I'm free but I'm not going out of my way to work around games anymore. 

The whole point of football is enjoyment, but watching us isn't enjoyable anymore. 

Cerny has had 4 weeks off.

Question with todays footballer, Cantwell being a prime example, what do they do?. Do they actually spend 4 weeks at a poolside lounger playing sloth at an all inclusive hotel?. My 50 years on this planet struggles to think of a time when this pish that a player is not ready at a seasons beginning.

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

As a couple of people have said on the Kiev thread, it feels like the club aren't sharing the full picture financially and we're actually a fuck tonne worse off financially than I certainly thought we were.

Feels like a firesale with no injection of cash to replace the players going out.

Financial mismanagement on a gross level has got us here. We have no discernable assets on the pitch who are going to net us £10's of millions, and considering the outlay that's a shambles of a position for us to be in.

If ur looking for someone to blame firstly look at the board and how they have mismanaged their way through the last few years (Beale shit-show). It goes hand in glove with UEFA and their FFP restrictions meaning we can't spend our way out of it as much as we might like to.

They are another 2 titles or so away from being on for another crack at 10. It's fucking scandalous and see instead of doing hand picked questions for RTV do 1 where u can be asked genuine questions from open press 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Blame FFP.

One of my points is that if we recruited smarter, and brought in quality on a lower wage that we could shift like we're doing now with Jefte and Barron instead of large fees and wages on the likes of Dessers, Lawrence etc and have a bloated underperforming squad, we'd generate enough on transfers to offset FFP. 

It's awful mismanagement considering the positiom we were in with a Europa League final, Patterson sale, Bassey sale. That should have been the blueprint but we wasted in the region of £14m on Dessers, Danilo and Lammers, money we likely won't see back.

That's absolutely criminal. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I have always been of the opinion support the team through thick and thin and anyone turning on the team  and not supporting us through the bad times is a cunt, I went to games all through the lower divisions but due to work I never got a season ticket but for whatever reason im struggling to motivate myself to support the team, I thought it was just me but another guy I know who is a die hard told me today he was the same and now to see it on here. 

I struggle with the negativity and knowing they cunts at the other side of the city will walk to Equal us on 55 and be ahead on the cups scunners me. Even £75 for tops that don't resemble what the players wear has really got my back up, we just seem to be cash cows for fuck all, var too celebrating goals like the cup final then it being chalked off 5 mins later is a joke. Its sucked the enjoyment and talking points out of football instead of improving it, the only one seeming to benefit is bookie's

Was supposed to be at Bromley v Wimbledon tonight but couldn't make it down but arranged a few lower league games this season just to do what football's supposed to be about, have a bit of a laugh and enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Cerny has had 4 weeks off.

Question with todays footballer, Cantwell being a prime example, what do they do?. Do they actually spend 4 weeks at a poolside lounger playing sloth at an all inclusive hotel?. My 50 years on this planet struggles to think of a time when this pish that a player is not ready at a seasons beginning.

I don’t get it either mate, I was on hols in Tenerife in July and ran on a treadmill every day, ran a 5k on last day and I’m in my 50s, it’s not fucking hard. Granted I’ve done nothing since I came back lol 

celtic are 1/4 to win the league. Great price. Maybe if we all stick money on them we will either scud them or be able to buy a player next season with the winnings. It’s fucking heartbreaking.

20 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Every other team in world football seems to be able to sign players who are ready to play. 

We can't start Cerny who played 25 games last season and had a full pre season, but we can start Cortes in the first game of the season after 6 months out injured?

This ☝️ even more frustrating, he said he took this advice from his medical team.  (Which I get to an extent).  But surely as a manager you need to make decisions.  Professional football player who, as you said, played 25 games last season, played mid week ffs yet our medical team saying he shouldn't be playing 90 mins.  Begs belief   

9 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Same.

I went out tonight with some friends as I was so disillusioned with it when usually I would have organised around it, but I buckled and ended up watching the whole thing on my phone propped up against the wall.

For the last 18 months I've not looked forward to watching us. It's been a chore but I've done it in the hope things will get better. I'm at the same stage where I'm starting to give up. I'll watch games if I'm free but I'm not going out of my way to work around games anymore. 

The whole point of football is enjoyment, but watching us isn't enjoyable anymore. 

This exactly, can deal with bad times and every club should expect it but the enjoyments been taken out the game