No away fans at September Old Firm

7 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Why was he banned? 

I think the phrase used by the young ones these days “he thought he was the main character” applies best here.

He thought he was something special when he was just another poster/another wannabe online blogger journalist. He’s probably got a podcast as well.

13 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Being an annoying argumentative cunt that would derail every thread with his pedantism

Try and relate everything to the fact he had some kind of paid work with the daily record and therefore knew better than anyone else. 

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No we didn't, we could provide an away allocation, they said no because they want to achieve their long term goal of the full stand, this has fuck all to do with nets or safety, this game has been played for year after year without significant crowd trouble at the actual match, this is on those cunts, stop blaming Rangers. 

So when fans are allowed in for the last 2 matches this season, and every season onwards, with that allocation that was agreed upon last season, with the infrastructure, netting etc up what's the excuse then? 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The excuse for what? What the fuck are you on about, whatever happens with allocations going forward has no relevance to the right now, they asked for these conditions, not us, and whatever the agreement we could still provide an allocation which they refused, more of an allocation than before, and nothing would have happened, you seem as usual to be very desperate to blame Rangers. 

Don't think I'll ever understand the amount of folk who parrot taig lies or using their patter about our club, seems to be increasing too. :ang:

22 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I think the agreement was that it had to be in place for the first league game, rather than before each fixture. 

Pretty stupid argument given that the Ibrox game is over 4 months away and we had plenty of time to put it in place…

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Pretty stupid argument given that the Ibrox game is over 4 months away and we had plenty of time to put it in place…

I think the point was, if we were both ‘safe’ by the time the first fixture kicked off then neither side could renege on the deal.

If they made theirs safe for the first fixture, and we didn’t do what we said we would in return they wouldn’t have a come back.

It’s all a lot of shite and posturing from both sides tbh.  

45 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Personally I'd be happy never to have them in our stadium again or have to visit their crime scene ever again.

I don’t get that thinking, it’s football it’s all about rivalry, i love European nights when opposition bring big supports like the Dortmund game for example, think it makes it a better  occasion. Same with the OF 

Nobodys forcing you to attend their midden mate, you can chose never to visit them again and  let the ones who do want to go attend . Also pretty sure our players would rather have a bit of backing then go into that shithole with no support