*****Official Rangers vs Ross County match thread*****

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This is the 55 season in reverse. Anything that can go wrong for us absolutely is.

Good news is we have 9 months of it to go.

You'd think in training all we do is rondos and play games of full contact British bulldog 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No reason to be out with a broken wrist. Stick a splint on and grow up 

That's right, and if he falls on it and ruins his wrist for the rest of his life I'm sure it would have been worth it for him if we beat Ross County :)

2 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

That's right, and if he falls on it and ruins his wrist for the rest of his life I'm sure it would have been worth it for him if we beat Ross County :)

He'll be out for longer than Ross County if this is true. 

1 minute ago, Jelle1880 said:

It takes about 6 weeks for a break to heal btw so it’s more than Ross County he’s missing 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Can take up to 12 weeks depending on the break. I broke my wrist many years ago and was fucked for 12 weeks. 

I did mine at the start of this year and was out of the splint after 6 weeks. Was sore for a few weeks after that but the break itself was healed 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I did mine at the start of this year and was out of the splint after 6 weeks. Was sore for a few weeks after that but the break itself was healed 

It does depend how bad mate, though think I broke the Scaphoid and triquetum and if it didn't heal right it would be a bone graft. 

Hopefully his is the shortest term. 

35 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It does depend how bad mate, though think I broke the Scaphoid and triquetum and if it didn't heal right it would be a bone graft. 

Hopefully his is the shortest term. 

Knowing us, it won’t be the shortest term, will it?

48 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

A win bonus is a win bonus, mate.

Not to be sniffed at in our current circumstances…