Danilo

Loyal72

The club hierarchy should be raked over the coals for this. All this talk about fixing the medical issues and we've actually put a guy on the park whose recovery required further surgical intervention. Not to mention going into a full season with Dessers, a clearly unfit Danilo, and an unknown striker who hadn't played a minute for us until the weekend as our options. Beyond inept. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If Dessers picks up an injury that puts him out for any length of time, the board, recruitment and management team deserve every single bit of vitriol headed their way

The season is pretty much a write off regardless what happens now. Unless there’s some miracle recruitment in Jan we won’t be getting anywhere near celtic any time soon

Only hope is if someone else knocks them out of a cup - even then we will only maybe get success if the draws are kind 

18 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Is that what the club have said ? 

They really do take us for mugs

He’ll make a comeback around Feb, March time, he’ll break down again then we’ll have to pay him off.

He’ll end up back in Holland and start scoring again 

It's what Chris Jack was saying in his original tweet. Four Lads saying the same.

I'm sure whoever's performing the surgery thinks it'll be a month, but it's never that simple with us.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If Dessers picks up an injury that puts him out for any length of time, the board, recruitment and management team deserve every single bit of vitriol headed their way

Completely unbelievable, fucking hell.  Almost no foresight needed on it.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

The club hierarchy should be raked over the coals for this. All this talk about fixing the medical issues and we've actually put a guy on the park whose recovery required further surgical intervention. Not to mention going into a full season with Dessers, a clearly unfit Danilo, and an unknown striker who hadn't played a minute for us until the weekend as our options. Beyond inept. 

An unknown striker who wasn’t ready for any minutes against the shite of Ross County but is ready enough for a bit of time on the pitch while getting pumped off celtic - again 

The club and management is beyond fucking comical 

This also makes Clement's 'he's always walked like that' comment seem even more ridiculous. Just typical of the kind of evasive rubbish we've been served by successive managers and executives for years now. Taking us for mugs then caught in their lies a matter of weeks later. 

Just now, Swagger said:

An unknown striker who wasn’t ready for any minutes against the shite of Ross County but is ready enough for a bit of time on the pitch while getting pumped off celtic - again 

Exactly. We wouldn't even give him minutes in the B-team because he wasn't conditioned, but then threw him onto the park in the hardest game he's likely to play in this league. If that's some kind of genius development plan, it's certainly over my head. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Criminal mate, fucking criminal.

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

This also makes Clement's 'he's always walked like that' comment seem even more ridiculous. Just typical of the kind of evasive rubbish we've been served by successive managers and executives for years now. Taking us for mugs then caught in their lies a matter of weeks later. 

There is literal proof of him walking like that from before his injury.

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

The distance between a conspiracy theory and the truth has narrowed to two weeks with this latest fiasco…

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

This is club fed bullshit, and it's full of fucking hope. 

Get the bastards chased.

It’s not uncommon though. Totally different levels and circumstances obviously, but I needed a second tidy up operation on my knee after I had my ACL done because it was still causing me discomfort. That’s was two years after my initial surgery. I walked out of the hospital the next morning and was back doing stuff within a month.

Just now, Swagger said:

You’re spot on. We are so used to players out for months that a 4 weeker is decent 

Problem is though we all know it’s shite 

A small injury is missing one game. He will miss 7 or 8 (if he is back when they say he is). Stevie talks a load of shite.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s not uncommon though. Totally different levels obviously but I needed a second tidy up operation on my knee after I had my ACL done because it was still causing me discomfort. I walked out of the hospital the next morning and was back doing stuff within a month.

I get it's not uncommon mate, which makes it even more mental we didn't sign a proper striker, even wilder playing him.

He was walking about with a limp 😂 we played him!