* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice the propaganda ministry's TV channel has been at it already.

'I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world'. 

Massaging the delusions as usual.

People banging on about look at the clubs he's played for etc. Just because a player has played for a number of top teams, doesn't mean he's a top player.

Victor Valdes is a prime example of that. Poor goalkeeper, made to look by the world class defence he had in front of him. As the analysis points out, he's a player who always gives you the jitters. People stating he had a man of the match performance in the Europa League final vs Sevilla, how the fuck is that possible when, in true Liverpool fashion, they bottled a lead. 1-0 up and lose 3-1, if that shows good defensive attributes then I'm stumped. A integral part of the worst Liverpool defence in decades, I look forward to his partnership with Boyata and Ambrose.

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

People banging on about look at the clubs he's played for etc. Just because a player has played for a number of top teams, doesn't mean he's a top player.

Victor Valdes is a prime example of them. Poor goalkeeper, made to look by the world class defence he had in front of him. As the analysis points out, he's a player who always gives you the jitters. People stating he had a man of the match performance in the Europa League final vs Sevilla, how the fuck is that possible when, in true Liverpool fashion, they bottled a lead. 1-0 up and lose 3-1, if that shows good defensive attributes then I'm stumped. A integral part of the worst Liverpool defence in decades, I look forward to his partnership with Boyata and Ambrose.

Valdes was a poor goalkeeper? :lol:

There was a 3/4 year period where he was fantastic. Can almost guarantee you never watched Spanish football.

It's actually pleasing and hilarious how dreadfully mundane their transfer business has been so far. They'll get wacked from Astana as well. The excuses are in already with the heat etc. 

It would be hilarious to watch celtc in the Champions League under Rodgers. He spend over 100m with Liverpool and got papped out the group stages

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Notice the propaganda ministry's TV channel has been at it already.

'I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world'. 

Massaging the delusions as usual.

A well worn script that one, the other one is rolling out the team of 67..and they all moan about England and 1966....yawn...! 

Kolo to Septic.   Hmmmm could go either way.   Was too slow and indecisive in the EPL but was a strong leader with bags of experience.  Press him hard with movement up front and he will bottle it.   Not sure that many teams in Scotland have the capability to do this, therein lies the worry.

8 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Where will these new signings wages be coming from , Dermots Panama accounts 

They have been drained for Brenda. Dermot is skinto. Needs to open up some more dodgy care homes.

Pity no one is making a Fritzl movie, he would ve a shoe in for the starring role.

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They have been drained for Brenda. Dermot is skinto. Needs to open up some more dodgy care homes.

Pity no one is making a Fritzl movie, he would ve a shoe in for the starring role.

He might have to ask the family of former Irish prime minister Charles Haughey for his £125,000 bribe back.

Archived