* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Brown running about as if they've just won the World Cup. 

They've lost to the illustrious champions of Gibraltar and Israel and scraped their way into the Champions League group stages.

We have nothing to fear from this mob. And our mentality is miles better.

I'd be pissed off if our players reacted that way to such a woeful performance.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Massive for them in terms of the cash 

big implications for us I'm afraid 

He won't get all the cash, it's going in dermott account to pay his tax bill!!, with broooony in that team and janko, they're pish m8....Brenda's track record with cash isn't great!!....fuck them and fuck him!!! #goingfor55

The 2 subs that they made in the first half didn't do them any favours they were blowing out their arse the last 15 mins. Hopefully they get a group like, Real, Dortmund and Spurs so they take an absolute tanking knowing they bastards the will end up with something like Leicester, Porto and Ajax

I heard Brenda the day on Radio 5, the second Irish radio station from BBC saying Barca, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, septic move in that company.

Aye, I bet Hapoel will be wondering why they're been put out by a bunch of has-beens. I can't see any of this game, but what's been said on here and the score line says they were as lucky as fuck and not a top football team.

And lots of money will not make them any better as I believe they have a good bit of debt as well as expensive shite players on contract.

Anyway, I'm just bitter, and they're shite.

We're so much better than them if we can get back on point. Play to the standards of the quarter final, and the first half of the semi final last year and we'll fucking ruin them. Big blow tonight, they'll make 1 more big signing now - but there's nothing to suggest they'll blow us away in a one off game nor a full league campaign. 

Archived