* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I thought he was a Rangers fan.  Not that it makes any difference.  Just be another one signing for them.

He was born and bred in Scotland and then the cunt turned his back on Scotland to play for Ireland. If that doesn't point to being a Tarrier, then I don't know what does 

McCarthy still gets a game for Everton, he's inured just now is he not? No way he'll be signing for them.

But they have linked themselves with Balotelli now he's been told to find a new club, quoted £6m

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He was born and bred in Scotland and then the cunt turned his back on Scotland to play for Ireland. If that doesn't point to being a Tarrier, then I don't know what does 

He didn't really, archie knox had the chance to take him to the scotland youth teams and deemed him not good enough, Ireland did

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

He didn't really, archie knox had the chance to take him to the scotland youth teams and deemed him not good enough, Ireland did

Was his dying grandas wish that he played for Ireland apparently. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, King Jela said:

I think we should have had one penalty last night and it wasn't even the one mentioned in your post, the rest were just really desperate pleas. Plus, Killie should have had one as well. 

I’m talking about since the season started, seen our players livid, Halliday v Motherwell, Kenny at 1 game an Harry

KIllie I thought Dodoo was a pen 

Was listening to RScotland football earlier - that Graham Hunter the journo based in Spain was on.

"So Graham, what was the reaction in Barcelona to drawing Celtic"

tumbleweed, after a few moments of silence...

"well, I know this is Radio Scotland, but honestly all the talk is about the return of Pep"

but but but ....

Archived