* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell the new signing obviously took the squad number 88.

Clearly been told of the love us love us mentality, look at me please I love cellic I used to watch them from the depths of Africa with my green and grey hooped top on whilst cheering for my fellow countryman chris sutton. 

Fucking mess

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Clearly been told of the love us love us mentality, look at me please I love cellic I used to watch them from the depths of Africa with my green and grey hooped top on whilst cheering for my fellow countryman chris sutton. 

Fucking mess

FFS is this another one of these idiots who.had no telly or radio but walked 86 miles to the nearest radio to listen to his heroes?

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking mess

Must've had a solar powered telly then

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking mess

He's a neo-Nazi.

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking hell man they never stop

Tom the tarrier English...

19 year old kid from the backwaters of Russia is " a champions league signing"...

aye a see Madrid, Barca, Bayern were after him. 

Why are people allowed to right fucking nonsense like this:lol:

Tom English is a bigoted dinosaur who knows fuck all about any football 1980 onwards. Absolutely shite "journalist".

EDIT: And Stuart Cosgrove is an ugly cunt.

EDIT2: And Pat Nevin is a fucking prick too. Had the mispleasure of serving the cunt when I worked in a bar, rapists have better manners than that specky bastard.

EDIT3: You've triggered me a bit there, enjoy my rant. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking hell man they never stop

Tom the tarrier English...

19 year old kid from the backwaters of Russia is " a champions league signing"...

aye a see Madrid, Barca, Bayern were after him. 

Why are people allowed to right fucking nonsense like this:lol:

Did he not mean a CL qualifier player, someone who could help them beat a pub team.

34 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tom English is a bigoted dinosaur who knows fuck all about any football 1980 onwards. Absolutely shite "journalist".

EDIT: And Stuart Cosgrove is an ugly cunt.

EDIT2: And Pat Nevin is a fucking prick too. Had the mispleasure of serving the cunt when I worked in a bar, rapists have better manners than that specky bastard.

EDIT3: You've triggered me a bit there, enjoy my rant. :lol: 

You know who won't enjoy the rant? Houston...

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admire your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol: 

Archived