* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

41 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

State of the thumb. A born Hibee and moves to the nonce fc and 3 years later has rosary bead tats on his arm :lol:

What a tragic deformed mutant. 

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He has been a danger any time he has had the ball. You can run fast wae nae neck dragging ye back

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

The german commentator on my link  just called him a "faggot"..." who bums his lover roberts every day"..Much more balanced than BT..:dance:

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Dembele...

Is it not worrying when any man over the age of 16 has highlights? 

Fitting for Halloween to go along with 

A fat no necked glaswegian 

A bald man child

A sloth with transplanted arse hair on his napper

22 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Don't forget Brendan's bird with the Adam's apple 

:mutley::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bayern did literally all they needed to do to win. Nothing more nothing less.

I would expect a Rangers Championship winning side, certainly one that was unbeaten domestically for over 60 games to beat a Bayern b side or at least not lose. IMO any of our previous Championship winning sides would get a result against a Bayern b side, and I'm trying to be objective here.

I find it all quite amusing though. If they and the media continue to believe the hype they're going to face a very real and rude awakening. Once the wheels come off I genuinely don't think they'll be able to deal with it. That's why it's so imperative we get the right man in and sort out our bloody home form. Their team has never felt any real pressure. The next few weeks and months could be very interesting.

Good post..nail on head

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Hopefully Anderlecht turn up at the Piggery with a point to prove, and that PSG have not tired of passing them around like a scud mag in Primary 7 by the time they play them again.

Not happening unfortunately. Anderlecht need a miracle to get 3rd place.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Tierney is the best British full back around atm.

A sell on value of at least 30 million 

Hard to judge he plays in Scotland and he has had a lot of underwhelming performances at European level..did not watch them tonight though

on a serious note - Yet again i dont really understand Rodgers tactics. bayern were happy to sit in and see what happens because they have a weak team out  yet celtic still play a very attacking line up. he should have made it a boring game, put 10 men behind the ball and finish the game with a point at worst and still be in the CL. Yet he doesnt do that - he makes it as open a game as he can - strange one for me. More fool him.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

on a serious note - Yet again i dont really understand Rodgers tactics. bayern were happy to sit in and see what happens because they have a weak team out  yet celtic still play a very attacking line up. he should have made it a boring game, put 10 men behind the ball and finish the game with a point at worst and still be in the CL. Yet he doesnt do that - he makes it as open a game as he can - strange one for me. More fool him.

For all the talk of Warburton not having a plan B it's becoming pretty clear that neither does Brenda

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bayern did literally all they needed to do to win. Nothing more nothing less.

I would expect a Rangers Championship winning side, certainly one that was unbeaten domestically for over 60 games to beat a Bayern b side or at least not lose. IMO any of our previous Championship winning sides would get a result against a Bayern b side, and I'm trying to be objective here.

I find it all quite amusing though. If they and the media continue to believe the hype they're going to face a very real and rude awakening. Once the wheels come off I genuinely don't think they'll be able to deal with it. That's why it's so imperative we get the right man in and sort out our bloody home form. Their team has never felt any real pressure. The next few weeks and months could be very interesting.

Seen the Killie goal from the weekend and as soon as it hits the net there’s maybe about 50-60 tarriers begins the goal going mental.

That is just losing an equaliser to Killie. They cunts will implode when they lose, and then it’s fun and games.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

were bears

"were" being the operative word.
His Da actually jumped the dyke the minute the boaby flasher signed for the tramps.
One old burd who witnessed the flashing incidents as in plural said "what I saw wasn't worth hanging out"
I'm affronted for the cunt, nae neck and nae dick,
It was that small old burds were poking fun about him.
Not sure if he's been seen in Prestwick since. 

47 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

PSG will get chucked out Europe and this mob will go through in their place. You heard it here first

PSG getting chucked out while laughable would not be surprising, Barca and Real Madrid still have a combined debt of over 500M but that is down a considerable amount from previous years.  Hilarious we now have La Liga complaining about financial impropriety, bit like Bill Clinton complaining about Harvey Weinstein being a sexual predator.  

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

PSG getting chucked out while laughable would not be surprising, Barca and Real Madrid still have a combined debt of over 500M but that is down a considerable amount from previous years.  Hilarious we now have La Liga complaining about financial impropriety, bit like Bill Clinton complaining about Harvey Weinstein being a sexual predator.  

the debt of some of these clubs is eye watering

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The greatest 2 1 defeat anywhere ever 

New competition at UEFA...

"If you think it's the Greatest Defeat Ever", you can register your vote at  UEFA .com Etc., etc.

Vote now to get celtic  a sign for the other side of the road!

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

For all the talk of Warburton not having a plan B it's becoming pretty clear that neither does Brenda

Brenda can literally do what he likes without any form of criticism. Utterly bizarre. The ironic thing is, winning 1-2 will probably make him feel his offensive style is vindication of his attacking beliefs. I think they actually think this is a massive result. It's all very strange. They're all a little deluded. They fucking lost haha.

Archived