* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The German newspapers called them "PIGS" in reference to the mess they left behind with the locals saying they left "an unusual amount of rubbish".
Welcome to our world and what these cunts leave behind in every town and city they visit.
FUCKIN ANIMALS. 

“Although the Glaswegians later lost the game against Bayern-Munich 3-0, nothing could stop them from partying in Munich's Marienplatz and making quite a mess of it. “

The German newspapers also are left bewildered at how they could celebrate a defeat. 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Although the Glaswegians later lost the game against Bayern-Munich 3-0, nothing could stop them from partying in Munich's Marienplatz and making quite a mess of it. “

The German newspapers also are left bewildered at how they could celebrate a defeat. 

Practice mate, practice.

On 11/2/2017 at 13:06, DMax399 said:

Another slip up is on the cards for them at the weekend.

Won 2 from their last 5 games but never mind a 2-1 defeat in the Champions League and a one year extension to a full backs contract and Rodgers is grinning like he's at Caitlyn Jenners hen night.

Reporting Scotland there with a wee piece on the 50th anniversary of when the tarriers kicked lumps out of Racing Club of Argentina, although they have put the usual vicTIM spin on it.

From what was shown there I only saw one team's players asssulting the opposition goalkeeper, or sneaking up behind an opponent, booting him and then running away.

Now that sellin are rightly on equal terms with Europes elite how do sellik fans expect the team to perform against PSG.Obviously they will be out for revenge. Do sellik fans expect PSG to have a torrid time against their peers and equals. If sellik dont destroy PSG will that be regarded as huge srides backwards.

Anybody see the BBC news there. Bit about the scrum getting kicked off the park by a team from Argentina in 67. I've noticed it before but if you watch the clips its the filth players kicking, punching, and squaring up to cunts. It's all them hacking in the videos yet the reporter always goes on about the dirty Argentineans. More dreadful 'poor us' myth making by the looks of it. Shameful bastards :lol:

Any bears from that era remember if they were known for being able to dish it out? All you ever heard growing up was all the shite about them being silky world beaters.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Reporting Scotland there with a wee piece on the 50th anniversary of when the tarriers kicked lumps out of Racing Club of Argentina, although they have put the usual vicTIM spin on it.

From what was shown there I only saw one team's players asssulting the opposition goalkeeper, or sneaking up behind an opponent, booting him and then running away.

Just seen your post now :mutley:

They looked like thugs and the narrative was the opposite. Like lions right enough.

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Anybody see the BBC news there. Bit about the scrum getting kicked off the park by a team from Argentina in 67. I've noticed it beforeI but if you watch the clips its the filth players kicking, punching, and squaring up to counts. It's all them hacking in the videos yet the reporter always goes on about the dirty Argentineans. More dreadful 'poor us' myth making by the looks of it. Shameful bastards :lol:

Any bears from that era remember if they were known for being able to dish it out? All you ever heard growing up was all the shite about them being silky world beaters.

I started watching Rangers in 71 the cunts were coming to an end about then..all I can remember is their fans could never fill their end in cup finals

Archived