* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Repair bill for the piggery. I was there Clint Hill game and was shocked at state of the cowp. Looking up at the roof all i saw was rust and whole place just seemed run down. Think i read someone on here saying it was built cheap with a short shelf life from what i saw that is spot on. 

And this is why there will be a concerted push to have the Scotland games moved there, with the rest of Scottish football and GCC footing the bill for the repairs.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Brenda starting to unravel a wee bit in his press conference I see...

Heard a few tarriers in work mention this the day but when they seen me coming, they shut up :lol:

What happened? I've said for a while that he's one of the most unstable people I've seen in the filth hot seat.

If we can find some consistency, and beat them in March, that cunt will implode.

10 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Heard a few tarriers in work mention this the day but when they seen me coming, they shut up :lol:

What happened? I've said for a while that he's one of the most unstable people I've seen in the filth hot seat.

If we can find some consistency, and beat them in March, that cunt will implode.

They're / he's getting absolutely slated for signing that 32 year old CB for £1m. Guy injured himself in their training camp and is out for a month - over the past 6 years he's only played around 100 games. Rodgers was asked whether he's going to sign another CB and started getting pissy in his press conference. 

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Think i read someone on here saying it was built cheap with a short shelf life

Built by the cheap,on the cheap for the cheap.
Not to worry as the concerted effort by every :taig:and their granny wants Hampden bulldozed,the one and only reason being,so they can get a new stadium given to them for nothing out of it.
Beggars by nature beggars by name. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They're / he's getting absolutely slated for signing that 32 year old CB for £1m. Guy injured himself in their training camp and is out for a month - over the past 6 years he's only played around 100 games. Rodgers was asked whether he's going to sign another CB and started getting pissy in his press conference. 

If we put any kind of pressure on Savco I think you'll see Saint Brenda starting to crack big style. He's had an easy time of it up here with the tarrier media hanging on his every word like he's just made a blind man see or cured cancer.

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Seen a story on Twitter from mad phil about celtic not meeting their instalments for this guy

45 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Getting nippy in his Press Conference, refused to sit down, was being short with his answers and stated his CB area is their strongest....

Said he wasn't happy with criticism of his defenders and the way the media talk about it??

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Getting nippy in his Press Conference, refused to sit down, was being short with his answers and stated his CB area is their strongest....

Said he wasn't happy with criticism of his defenders and the way the media talk about it??

If that's him the now can't wait till we beat them total meltdown ?

31 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Fucking hell!!! Can you imagine the cunt if he has to put up with the same pish as our press conferences? He’d take a machine gun out and kill everycunt in the room. ?

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fucking hell!!! Can you imagine the cunt if he has to put up with the same pish as our press conferences? He’d take a machine gun out and kill everycunt in the room. ?

Commons said: “The weakest part of the defence has been the centre-back position with the mistakes and people not playing to their ability at that level.

“I know Jozo Simunovic and Dedryck Boyata are brilliant centre-halves but if they are not quite a their A-game then celtic are going to get found out.”

When asked if there was scrutiny on him to strengthen in defence, Rodgers said: “No there’s not. By who? Scrutiny by who?”

When it was put to Rodgers what Commons had said, the celtic boss replied: “Right, Kris Commons ... I’m about deeds, not words.

“I’ve heard some s*** since I’ve been up here. I’m worried about deeds. That’s the part of your industry that I don’t like.

????

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Yeah I think you are right mate. He has that intense freaky look to him like the sort of cunt who will melt when things go against him. Only problem is that he has had it too easy. Hopefully we can test them this half of the season. The press building him up makes it worse because when they eventually get the knives out the fall is worse. Hopefully he's become complacent and arrogant about how good he is because he won't handle the heat if he's already showing signs of wobbling. It will make me laugh my ass off if we ended up going on a run because I don't think he looks the type who can handle the pressure.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Jesus fuck. 

Screenshot_20180118-103336.jpg

Jay TV? What the fuck are they doing to that little guy. Should be out playing with mates like a normal kid. Is he dieing or something? I don't get why he's always being rolled out at sellik do's. Is there a reason that they use for involving him so much in club events? It's fucking cringe worthy how much they seem to be milking him.

Asked if he had sufficient depth in Kristoffer Ajer, Dedryck Boyata and Jozo Simunovic, Rodgers said “yes” before adding it wasn’t his priority area.

Simunovic has been linked with Burnley, Crystal Palace and Lazio during this transfer window but asked if there had been anything concrete on the Croat Rodgers said: “Nothing. I don’t want to stand here and talk about players or waste my time trying to give you lines to put in the paper to look to sell players.

“There are no offers, there is nothing. That’s the same for every player.”

:lol:

Archived