* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

taigs on social media have absolutely no sense of humour. They put that wee crying/laughing emo to kid on they have, but they havent. i have not seen one comment from them that I have thought "aye fair enough, quite funny". Its all sevco things and your clubs died and all that pish ad infinitum.

This is actually true, they can't have a laugh at anything, above all else themselves. In all the years of message boards/social media etc I've only seen one genuinely funny/witty taig poster and it was on the old BBC 606 forums, probably actually 10 years ago now. 

In their warped minds, anything we say is an attack rather than a joke, and that they are somehow making the world a better place by undertaking a full time occupation of denouncing, demonising and slandering us. They've got this self given 'victimised crusader of faith/fighters of oppression' image that they can't ever let slip, and that's why they can't laugh at themselves because, like us, they know it's a lie.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I remember the article saying that Marseille had actually pulled out in the summer for Dembele as they only had £20 million to spend therefore couldn’t afford him. Mark Guidi is still pushing the myth that he’s worth more than £20 million on Clyde and thats the scums starting price to negotiate and they won’t accept anything less. His logic is that EPL teams pay £20 million for squad players. No Mark only the top 6 can afford that and they don’t even know the cunt exists. Conte thought they were talking about his name sake from Spurs. ?????

No it’s not 

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

When we get 55 (whenever that is) they will literally throw themselves off buildings, quit their jobs and lock themselves in their houses with no contact with the outside world for weeks. 

I can't bloody wait! Will be the best day of my life and I include the little one being born in that ?

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Still think dembele will go for around 10 million tae a west brom or some mob with 2/3 days remaining.

It will be a undisclosed fee but hinted at in the media 20odd million range. ?????

They clearly need money for something and quick, if anyone follow pzj on twitter he's been banging on about how much the tarriers are paying out in transfer installments and what they still owe in fees (around 15mill) if memory serves me right

They'll never go into financial meltdown, but if you remember back in 2001 onwards after oneill spent a fortune on wages and fees they locked the biscuit tin for years, dont be surprised if they do it again

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This can't be right ..

Sviachenko was meant to be going to Leicester or Southampton for whoever came up with 10-million.

Dembele has meant to go to Marseilles, Dortmund, Chelsea or AC Milan for 40-million (then Brighton for 18-million)

Simanovic was meant to be going to Lazio for 8-million.

Armstrong to Southampton for 10-million.

Rogic to Everton for 10-million.

Tireny has been wanted by Everton and Man United for years now with a 30-million price tag.

Griffiths was top of both Newcastle and Swansea's wantslists for anything from 6-12-million.

and the only thing actually banked is the cut of the Van Dijk transfer they were entitled to.

It’s said that a player is only worth whatever amount a club is willing to pay for him. So far no club has been willing to pay  anything for any of them. They are, in fact, worthless.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They clearly need money for something and quick, if anyone follow pzj on twitter he's been banging on about how much the tarriers are paying out in transfer installments and what they still owe in fees (around 15mill) if memory serves me right

They'll never go into financial meltdown, but if you remember back in 2001 onwards after oneill spent a fortune on wages and fees they locked the biscuit tin for years, dont be surprised if they do it again

Interesting. 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What about the Co-op loans?

45 minutes ago, B1872 said:

What about the Co-op loans?

I remember reading years back that they had 2 long loans adding up to about 30m that were due to be repaid around 2017 or 2018 .they could well have changed the dates when the terms of the loans were changed from ultra low interest rates to a higher rate 

don't know if some of their cl cash has reduced these loans .either way they are a millstone around their neck at a time when we are getting better 

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

I think the gap`s too big now but I reckon we`ll definitely give them something to think about.

They've dropped 15 points so far and teams are cracking on to how to beat them. 

Few bad results against Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and it's definitely there for the taking. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

They've dropped 15 points so far and teams are cracking on to how to beat them. 

Few bad results against Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and it's definitely there for the taking. 

To win the league I think realistically we could only afford to drop say another 6-8 points max, would be a miracle albeit not entirely impossible as a lot simply comes down to momentum.

28 minutes ago, The Monk said:

To win the league I think realistically we could only afford to drop say another 6-8 points max, would be a miracle albeit not entirely impossible as a lot simply comes down to momentum.

I think before we had a squad that should've beaten every team but now i'm confident we've got a squad. 

The additions of Cummings, Murphy and hopefully docherty will give us that creativity to break down teams that sit behind us. and the play in the florida cup was reassuring as well. We shouldn't drop any points realistically, and starting off with Aberdeen at home (Obviously after Fraserburgh) would be a great way to start of the final stages of the season. 

9 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

See this new centre half they signed is out for a month :lol:

I said this too my dad the other day at work, celtic have done nothing in the window so far. They signed a player, loaned him back and got a defender who is now injured. Unless they are waiting till the very end to do something big. 

If I were a fan, i'd be desperate for a few new defenders especially since one of them is away out on loan. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

I said this too my dad the other day at work, celtic have done nothing in the window so far. They signed a player, loaned him back and got a defender who is now injured. Unless they are waiting till the very end to do something big. 

If I were a fan, i'd be desperate for a few new defenders especially since one of them is away out on loan. 

Thought you were?

Archived